Re: Quest reward not paid out shattered dream mystery box token

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I can't say which 'mystery box' token it was, I didn't take note of that, I had assumed it was only one type of 'mystery box' at that time.

I can only say for certain that it only stated 'mystery box token' was the bonus prize.

Thank you for replying and assistance.

Message 11 of 13 (382 Views)

@sweetestsand - we've only had Act 1 so far, act 2 starts on Friday act 3 a week on Sunday and the last act 2 Tuesdays later.
There's probably a set of wrap-up tasks at the end too and than the You've Finished panel.

Once you see that the Shattered Dreams box as active and you can see how many tokens you have. It won't show them an earlier and if you don't finish all prizes and quests it won't appear in your game.

I can understand the mix-up though, with there being an event Misery Box too, but they are different tokens for that and those are not available to earn through tasks, certainly for this act you can't win any of those and probably for the other acts too.
The little notepad icon in the top will once in a while offer a task for a Shattered Dreams token though, you can win those.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 12 of 13 (378 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@1-Graham-S Thanks so much you are a star 😘
Message 13 of 13 (370 Views)