Original Post

Re: Quest Rolling with it

★★★ Novice
Same here
Flashes repairs but does not register in mission
Message 11 of 335 (2,395 Views)

★★★ Novice
Also having the issue. Just got an update but the issue seems to still remain.
Message 12 of 335 (2,195 Views)

★★ Novice

i have tried multiple times on my android galaxy 3s. attacking worked fine, defending works but will not register on the mission. when i open the mission box i can see attack complete but the defend is just blank (no "do it" option or "0/1"). the update doesnt seem to have made a difference. i have wasted several cheaters on this.

Message 13 of 335 (2,176 Views)

★ Apprentice
The update has not fixed it for me either. Wasted another cheater!! I contacted EA yesterday and after a phone call and email I'm advised they're working on it. I hope they know the update didn't fix it
Message 14 of 335 (2,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this same issue in both my A and B games!

Message 15 of 335 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The update has not fixed it for me either. Wasted another cheater on the hope that was an automatic fix.

Do you have any idea when this bug will be fixed? will you run another update or we have to complain and wait for individual solution?

Message 16 of 335 (2,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Even though I completed collecting 800 gold and received the box of 20s (which I can use) I am unable to use the 20s that is sitting in my inventory. It's locked and says it is unable to be retrieved or something in that order...not a really big issue as I am able to use the ones out of the quest box and haven't won or bought new ones. But I do hope any new ones won't get stuck in inventory...I am able to buy them though so...we'll see as the game continues!
Message 17 of 335 (2,145 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sigh
Next bug was that i was awarded extra 15 donuts but then the game crashed and the donuts are not awarded. So this update is reallly buggy for me.
Message 18 of 335 (2,091 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.  Per suggestion earlier in this thread, I opened a case with EA Help.  We'll see how it goes.

Message 19 of 335 (2,073 Views)

Cheater issue

★★★ Newbie
Ive done the bug update and spent money to buy 2 cheaters and used them on my town after i used my 5 and nothing happened for finishing the mission and still after the update it says 0/1. So i cant get my lisa castle still or bart which i should have both by now. And ive waisted extra droughts for it to still not work. I dont know what to do. And yes i have over 1200 gold. Frown
Message 20 of 335 (2,060 Views)