Prom Time Homer Issue

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prom Time Homer Issue

[ Edited ]
Hero

Prom Time Homer is a costume for Teenage Homer.

If the player does not have Teenage Homer the costume is uncategorized so check the main inventory for it, the costume just disappears instead of going into inventory.

The last time Prom Time Homer was offered, he came with Teenage Homer for free: https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Teenage_Homer

I have had someone tell me that ea support gave them Teenage Homer and made sure they had the costume. So call EA and explain the situation and ask nicely for Teenage homer to be given to you

@EA_Lanna This also needs attention. Thank you!

(CM: Merged multiple posts in a row together)

Message 1 of 25 (4,062 Views)

Accepted Solution

Prom Time Homer Issue

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

Cheers for providing the information so the team could investigate this for us.

I've just gotten confirmation that this is working as intended (: the Prom Time Homer Costume will become uncategorized if you don’t already have Teenage Homer when you unlock the costume).

Apologies for the inconvenience or any confusion this may have caused and thank you for your patience while we looked into this.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 11 of 25 (4,563 Views)

All Replies

Re: Prom Time Homer Issue

Community Manager
Hi @11EEvey,

Thanks for popping all of this information together in your opening post and including advise for other players also experiencing this. I'll pass it on and keep this thread posted if I've news to share on it.

If there are other players also experiencing this, please click the 'Me Too' button and join the discussion in here.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 25 (3,865 Views)

Champion
@EA_Lanna Hi, I don't have Teenage Homer either. I hope that at the very least, Teenage Homer can be added to the Store for minimal donuts so we don't lose the Prom Time skin when we open the Mystery Box. I hope it's easier to just add it to the Store for purchase than have to deal with everyone's Support tickets
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 3 of 25 (3,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Hi! Same issue here.
Message 4 of 25 (3,840 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue as well! :/ 

Message 5 of 25 (3,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing this issue. Any further help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Message 6 of 25 (3,771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna Hi! Also experiencing this issue. Unlocked Prom Time Homer today from the Love and War Mystery Box with a token, but I don't have Teenage Homer so the costume is unusable. Thanks!
Message 7 of 25 (3,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I attempted to open a case but chat dropped when I switched back to game to get my maheim ID.  Then survey about EA support was unusable cannot tap on radio buttons!

Please add teenage homer to my town, and also fix bug to allow tokens to be redeemed as donuts when prize box is empty

Message 8 of 25 (3,690 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, it seems like I’ve got the exact same problem as everyone else: I got the Prom Time Homer costume, but it didn’t unlock Teenage Homer with it. As it cost me 60 donuts to buy something which I am unable to use, I hope this can be fixed somehow.

Message 9 of 25 (3,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edited to move contents to spoiler tag as we are no longer gathering examples for this

Spoiler

Hi folks, 

We're looking to gather examples to look into it further. Please send me a message with the following details and I'll include them to the ticket raised on this issue.

>> PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR MAYHEM ID IN THIS THREAD <<

Answers HQ is a public platform visible to everyone with internet. It's important to protect your information and practice safe posting online by not sharing your Player ID in threads or posts. 

Details needed:

• Mayhem ID: This thread will explain where you find it

• Device make, model, and firmware: iPhone XR, etc.

• Repro Steps: How you came across the issue and how our team can recreate it. 

• Time and Date of the Issue: When you first noticed this happened. 

• Permission Y/N?: If you choose "Y" it means you are granting permission for the team to log into your account. This is for the purpose of investigating and reproducing issues only should they need to. 

How to send a DM to me: 

• Open up my AHQ profile page using this link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/16589805
  • Left click on the envelope symbol under my username
  • In the page that loads, enter this subject line: TSTO - Prom Time Homer - <your AHQ username>
  • In the text window, please include the details outlined above. 

If you know of other people who are also running into this issue, could you please share this thread with them and let them know we're currently looking to gather examples.

(Tags for @11EEvey@1thunderaxe@mrsharon@jennaphillip@edenjbskeete@jyost516@aladdinn9 and @pigmandan who posted to flag this issue)

Thanks folks.

- EA_Lanna

Message 10 of 25 (3,651 Views)