Project board not working.

by aoifenid2432

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Project board not working.

★★★★★ Newbie
My project board won't open I keep tapping on it but it won't open I can still collect junk witch is now full and directing me to hand it in on the project board witch won't openFrown help!
Message 1 of 7 (851 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Project board not working.

You hand in projects at the Rail Yard since the event is over.

if you do not have the Rail Yard you cannot hand in projects or earn more tracks.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (884 Views)

All Replies

You hand in projects at the Rail Yard since the event is over.

if you do not have the Rail Yard you cannot hand in projects or earn more tracks.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 7 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks didn't know about that oh well. Thanks for clearing it up tho 😊
Message 3 of 7 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ps do you think they will do a repeats where you can get it in the future ?
Message 4 of 7 (814 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Sad news, I just reinstall the game just to comlplete monorail tasks.
Message 5 of 7 (678 Views)

★★★ Novice

Could the Rail Yard be purchased w donouts? I cannot seam to locate it at this time..... Thank you. 

Message 6 of 7 (636 Views)

★★★ Novice

What did reinstalling the game accomplish? Are you saying it activated the task again?

Message 7 of 7 (633 Views)