Problems Getting General Hospital Quest to Start

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Re: Problems Getting General Hospital Quest to Start

★★★ Newbie

What did they have you do?

Message 21 of 35 (1,912 Views)

@bobmail5 its probably not something they had the other player do....its more likely something they did on their end to fix it.

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 35 (1,908 Views)

Tapped Out (central hospital)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I'm 47 lvl, but I have not got central hospital. I have got 2 missions, where I need to use it, but it is blocked. Can u help me with it?
Message 23 of 35 (1,896 Views)

Re: Tapped Out (central hospital)

@xactjiepok have you tried any of the ideas in this thread? What have you tried? 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 24 of 35 (1,892 Views)

Stuck- can't get hospital

★★★ Newbie

I am on level 47 and yes I have tried all the suggestions, like storing hibbert's family practice and doing the same with the krusty burger. But I can only get as far as the part were homer gives blood, hibbert runs the blood mobile and chester is supposed to avoid responsibility. I have even tried to manually trigger the quest and no it didn't work. I have looked up answeres on several sites and tried numerous threads suggested nothing has fixed this problem. and I am getting really frustrated. Because nobody else seems to be completely blocked from getting this quest. No I have not accidentally sold anything I needed for this quest either.

Message 25 of 35 (1,887 Views)

Re: Stuck- can't get hospital

@fshark33 have you tried to rebuild the orange house? Have you contacted EA help center to see if they can help you? 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 26 of 35 (1,882 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, guys, I am leve47 and I just strarted the general hospital quest! I sold Hibbert's family practice, The control buildind, cooling towers and every orange house that I had. I bought them again and 24h later the quest started! Good luck to you! Standard smile

Message 27 of 35 (1,867 Views)

★★ Novice
Boy oh boy, do I feel for all of you. I too went through all of this unnecessary annoyance with this extremely clever and fun game. I contacted EA online and got a acknowledgement email with a case number. But nothing more. After another month and ten more levels, one night I couldn't stand it any more and I requested a call back. I was given an accurate estimated waiting time and a very helpful 'first level' off-shore (not that there is anything wrong with it) techie called me. EA was displayed on my caller ID. He listened to my problem and said that I needed to talk to the 'higher level' techie and contacted him for me with a nice hand off. This second guy spent one minute with me, said "sorry, it's a known problem that happens". He put the hospital into my inventory and gave me some donuts for my trouble.

So simple... But is this REALLY how EA wants the game to be played? As Bart would say; Bite me.
Message 28 of 35 (1,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Talked to a 'game advisor' in a live chat

"Unfortunately there is not much that can be done regarding this issue at the moment, EA is aware of the issue and is a known issue. There is currently a fix being worked on at the moment to get this resolved. All we ask is that you be patients while we take the time to resolve the problem with an update."

When I pointed out that this has been a "known issue" for 9 months according to this forum

"Only thing I would be able to recommend would be to try logging out then back in or uninstalling the game and re installing. Unfortunately we at support dont have the necessary tools that can resolve this type of issue. That is the problem we run into here on my end. So i do apologize."

I tried everything. Blew up my (very organized) town a few times, placed everything back on the map in order, built the orange house, and did the quest to have everyone get check-ups and then sent them to krusty burger. No luck

Gonna sell all the buildings involved and rebuy them now. THAAANKS EA

Message 29 of 35 (1,386 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't believe after a few years this issue has still not been fixed.

I appear to be stuck on The Flavormax task.

I'm going to complete all the levels I have open right now before starting a new level.

Currently I'm Level 45 but only on the level 22 thru 28 quests.

The Level 29 quest has prompted with Skinner and Luigi but I'm not going to start it 'till the others are done.

Message 30 of 35 (924 Views)