Re: Problem with my springfield town

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Problem with my springfield town

★★★ Newbie

I have got a problem with my springfield town. I placed Krustyland shuttle and i can do Krustyland quests in my springfield town. I placed Krustyland entertance im my town and i can place Path , buidling and other. I cant sell or magazine Krustyland entertance . Please help me with this problem.

Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

Problem with my springfield

★★★ Newbie

I have got a problem with my springfield town. I placed Krustyland shuttle and i can do Krustyland quests in my springfield town. I placed Krustyland entertance im my town and i can place Path , buidling and other. I cant sell or magazine Krustyland entertance . Please help me with this problem.

Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Problem with my springfield town

Hero (Retired)

Hi, Krustyland has to built in Springfield, it no longer exists as a separate map. There was an update last year that nuked Krustyland. 

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Itchy_%26_Scratchy_Land_content_update

The entrance cannot be stored or sold, as it is required for the Krustyland quest line. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (300 Views)