Re: Problem with felons

by walkingbloodbag

Original Post

Problem with felons

★★ Apprentice
With the new superhero update on Simpsons tapped out sometimes when I send a hero to fight a felon and then check back a few hours later the count down is still full although the task should have been completed! This is really annoying as I don't want to have to spend 20 doughnuts to speed it up and rectify the problem as this would be expensive. Is anyone else having this problem???
Message 1 of 7 (321 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've had the same problem with Fallout Boy.

Message 2 of 7 (316 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah it sometimes happens with fall out boy or sometimes with plopper (aka spider pig)
Message 3 of 7 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the problem with all of the ppl homer as pie man, spider pig, and fallout boy it taking 2x as long rto kill a felon as last time it like if u are not on the game the counter does not go down it
Message 4 of 7 (299 Views)

★ Novice
Me too, again with all characters! Very annoying as losing out on event currency Frown
Message 5 of 7 (280 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too, same problem with my characters trying to defeat felons. Sometimes, it takes 8 hrs instead of 4.
Message 6 of 7 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. So now I've missed out on the store front building which was the only one I needed to complete.

With the delay on he automatic update, they should be allowing for that. The GF had to manually update mine about a week into the game.

Not cool EA. Not cool.

Message 7 of 7 (189 Views)