Prizes

by Youngggg14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prizes

★★★★★ Newbie
How is it possible that I need to take more than one of my characters and  assign them to do tasks for Norbert just to win a couple of pins* instead of making them do tasks to get money because I need a trillion pins* just to get 1 tiny thing.
Like today, I just got A CORNER, after I sent my characters to some part of one of the continents for 4 hours just to get 35 Pins and then do that 2 more times and at the end win a prize that doesn't generates money. And I'm complaining bc most of us don't have $$$  to buy Donuts, to buy Businesses.
Message 1 of 3 (309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prizes

Champion (Retired)

Think not of the daily prizes but rather the ultimate prize of the Golden Train.

To get there, you need to complete the airport tasks to complete the storyline quest provided by Norbert.

And of course each prize you receive will work towards getting your conform-o-meter rating up.  For example, the corner piece you are so willing to dismiss will add 100 points to your vanity rating, getting you closer to earning bonus money and XP on all building and job income.

Plus each time you complete Norbert's Adventure Tasks, you will be moving ever closer to unlocking the Golden Train that he keeps talking about.  A showpiece decoration that would probably cost a lot of donuts in the future for players that are unable to unlock it for free during this event.

I know that for a newer player that this process is going to be annoying, but I promise you, if you stick with it, you will realize the benefit of being able to unlock these items for free.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Think not of the daily prizes but rather the ultimate prize of the Golden Train.

To get there, you need to complete the airport tasks to complete the storyline quest provided by Norbert.

And of course each prize you receive will work towards getting your conform-o-meter rating up.  For example, the corner piece you are so willing to dismiss will add 100 points to your vanity rating, getting you closer to earning bonus money and XP on all building and job income.

Plus each time you complete Norbert's Adventure Tasks, you will be moving ever closer to unlocking the Golden Train that he keeps talking about.  A showpiece decoration that would probably cost a lot of donuts in the future for players that are unable to unlock it for free during this event.

I know that for a newer player that this process is going to be annoying, but I promise you, if you stick with it, you will realize the benefit of being able to unlock these items for free.

Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ok ok I got you, thank you very much for understanding and also for understanding my english, is not very good but I'm trying I'm dominican😂
Thank youuuuuu!
Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)