Re: Principal Skinner is stuck

by minicha-em

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Principal Skinner is stuck

★★★★★ Newbie

For Two days now the Principal Skinner character is stuck and also blocking all other characters that come behind him as well. Every hour all the blocked characters after him do not appear but generate some incone hourly anyway. So i’m playing the game eith 10% of my usual characters. What can I do ? 

Message 1 of 2 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

You chose to not disclose what task is stuck or which building, if any, is used, so I can only make assumptions

Store the Elementary School (go to mini town map to synch game) and replace the school in your town

That will free Skinner (and store anyone who is in the school, disrupting their tasks)

You might have to do the task again

If this is a Daily Challenge and lots of characters are stuck, store the building they're stuck in (go to mini town map to synch game) replace the building

This frequently occur when you send more than 50 characters to the same task

To be safe, send no more than 20

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

All Replies

You chose to not disclose what task is stuck or which building, if any, is used, so I can only make assumptions

Store the Elementary School (go to mini town map to synch game) and replace the school in your town

That will free Skinner (and store anyone who is in the school, disrupting their tasks)

If this is a Daily Challenge and lots of characters are stuck, store the building they're stuck in (go to mini town map to synch game) replace the building

This frequently occur when you send more than 50 characters to the same task

To be safe, send no more than 20

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)