Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

by flcc272

Original Post

Rif.: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

Hero
@EA_Lanna If needed, a user has recorded a video of the problem and various tests he has made. I can tell him to upload it here

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 21 of 100 (1,373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Lanna, there is nothing I can see that the task is completed. I collected wands with Opal until the last item of the event was collected. After finishing the event I tried to sent Opal to part3,  but the job was no longer  yellow highlighted. Opal is able to do the animated 4 hour task at the table, but in the storyline it is not recognised as done.   

Message 22 of 100 (1,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Immediately after receiving Opal at the beginning of the event I did the first two parts and Fat Tonys job of part3.  Probably I did the two parts after collected the second or third event item  but long before the last one.

Message 23 of 100 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have uninstalled\reintalled,located all required parties, stored them, brought them all back out, there's still a red slash through Princess Opal. All required tasks (yellow) aren't prominent, or on top. 

Message 24 of 100 (1,195 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc It looks like I don't have the fortune teller some how, is that someone we should have gotten automatically or is there a different means of getting that character? I don't want this quest just sitting there with a red circle forever :/
Message 25 of 100 (1,049 Views)

★★ Novice
@atorsonle Does that mean you were or weren't able to complete the quest?
Message 26 of 100 (1,052 Views)

★★ Novice
@lisabopbop did you figure out how to get the missing character?
Message 27 of 100 (1,050 Views)

Hero
Hai @ocretribution , unfortunately it does not depend on something that is missing.
We have done several tests and realized that, when this happens, there is nothing the user can do to fix the bug.
Fortunately, the new update will be released shortly, for the Halloween event starting on October 12th.
We hope it also contains the fix for this bug!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 28 of 100 (1,040 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc Ohh, ok, let's hope so! Thanks for the reply!
Message 29 of 100 (1,030 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update installed, event started, but Princes Opal glitch stil not fixed 😟. At least for me.

Message 30 of 100 (940 Views)