Re: Princess opal pt.3 is stuck

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. The task disappeared for a little while but is back and I’m still unable to complete this task. It’s now December 6th. It’s a four hour task for Princess opal and an eight hour task for the fortune teller with Princess opal. Neither one completes the task.

Message 71 of 99 (3,765 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

I'm closing this thread out here to limit bumps for each update that releases and the false hope that comes with that speculation.

We haven't heard any news on our end that'd suggest there is a fix ready for rolling out with any of the updates released to date since this issue cropped up with this task. If that changes, we'll update this thread. To get a notification for when we post an update, please subscribe to this thread (click the three dots in the top right corner of the opening post and select 'subscribe').

Thank you for your patience with us on this. We hope to have good news on that front for you all sooner rather than later.

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 72 of 99 (4,815 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

Doing the job "Read Fortunes” for “The Cards Don’t Lie” should then unlock “Read Tarot Cards” as part of “Moving In Hex-Filled Circles, Pt. 3” as designed.

The TSTO team is still looking at this one, but this is the method they recommend for the time being.
EACade
Message 73 of 99 (6,690 Views)

Unsolved- Princess Opal - Moving in Hex Filled Circles part.3

[ Edited ]

This is an old thread. Please just pop back and hit the Me Too button in the first post

For months now I've sent Princess Opal off to read Tarot Cards for 4 hours at a time and yet it never counts as the questline requirement to sent Princess Opal on a 4 hour task to read Tarot Cards. I know, it's driving me nuts too.

Seems there were two versions of the job. One where you did all the quests before getting the prizes and unlocking the Tarot table and one where you did the prize track first, or at least hit the bit that mattered.

Here we are, September, October, November, December and a brand new January and it's still impossible to send Princess Opal to read Tarot cards even if you task her to go and read Tarot cards. My brain hurts !!

Sorry it's not open to replies, last time there were too many posts saying maybe next time followed by a lot of Nope, didn't work.

This time I hope to keep it simple and  to remind the Studio that the suggested fix of doing the quest The Cards Don't Lie isn't an option. That was a one off one part questline that cannot be repeated once done and most players, like me; have already done it.

It needs the available job and the required task to match, whatever that takes.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 74 of 99 (3,397 Views)

Mowin in hex-filed circles

★★ Newbie

Mowin in hex-filed circles

Can't compleat the task as it always shows that character I need is busy even when it's not 

Message 75 of 99 (3,273 Views)

Rif.: Mowin in hex-filed circles

Hero
Hi @grazvydukas1, read this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Princess-opal-pt-3-is-stuck/m-p/12114389/highlight...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 76 of 99 (3,259 Views)

Princess opal pt.3 is STILL stuck!!!

★★ Apprentice

Come on EA this has been ongoing for a life time. Whats going on with it???????

Message 77 of 99 (2,726 Views)

Re: Princess opal pt.3 is STILL stuck!!!

Hero
@phill94455 a new event is planned for April 12, with obviously the release of an app update. Hopefully it contains the fix for this bug!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 78 of 99 (2,709 Views)

Simpsons tapped out princess opel not finishing tarot card reading job

★★★ Newbie

How to get princess opel tarot card reading job to complete...have all the requirements and she has the job it's just not taking if of the quest list.

Message 79 of 99 (1,851 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out princess opel not finishing tarot card reading job

@Trooper10899 - it's an 8 month old glitch that's been reported and is waiting for a fix. There's nothing a player can do to solve it, you just need to wait for it to be sorted. Sorry.
There were 2 versions of the job, one for players who did the quests before the prizes and didn't get the table and one where you had the table and is animated.
I'll bet like me you're doing the animated version and the quest wants you to do the other so it doesn't count.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 80 of 99 (1,849 Views)