Population Control Pt.6 problems

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Re: Simpsons - issue with Homer plant shift

@Studley1977 - the message from EA-Cath above indicates there should be an 8 hour version temporarily available which should complete the questline for you and return the usual 16 hour version once done.
Could you check your list of jobs for Homer when he's free and see if you can find it in with the 8 hour tasks on the list if it isn't pushed as priority to the top and highlighted in yellow.
If you could reply if that was found or if it wasn't that'd help, thanks.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 61 of 103 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also don't have both an 8 hour task and a 16.

Message 62 of 103 (459 Views)

@DarkAstera - I'll pass that on but the Studio might not see it until Monday, sorry.
As I said in the opening message here it is a side-quest so even though it's no doubt annoying to be stuck it isn't holding anything else up. That said I hope it's fixed soon and you can finish the quest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 63 of 103 (437 Views)

Re: Homer is Missing “Do a Plant Shift” job

★★★★ Novice

Update: 

I don't have the 8 hr shift either. 

I even repeated the same steps I took before, but still nothing for Homer.  

Message 64 of 103 (415 Views)

Re: Homer is Missing “Do a Plant Shift” job

Hero

@EA_Cath wrote:

Hey everyone, we have raised this issue again two days ago and the teams are looking into it. We don't have more information at the moment but hopefully this gets fixed quickly. Thank you all for your patience!

We've actually got an update from the studio! This quest should now function as intended – when players start this quest, Homer’s 16-hour “Do a Plant Shift” job will become unavailable, and a temporary 8-hour version of this job will become available. This is intended behavior – once players have completed this temporary version and completed the quest, his 16-hour job will become available again.

Please let us know if you are still encountering this issue!

This you said happens ONLY for the first mission, the one Homer does when the nuclear power plant questline is launched; that mission becomes from 8h.

THAT is the only one that works.

The other questlines that require it (Mindy " Much Ado About Mindy  "and Robo Burns " Population Control ") don't have either version on Homer's job list.

Also I don't know if this problem is also present in the Smithers (Executive Lackey) unlock questline, because I haven't reached that point in the story yet.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 65 of 103 (401 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, I still don’t have the 8-hr or 16-hr option… 😀

Message 66 of 103 (393 Views)

@Studley1977 - thanks, I've passed that on to the team behind AHQ for them to pass to the TSTO team. It'll need a change to the code to fix it but hopefully that'll come sooner rather than later.
As I've said before it is a side-quest so even though it's no doubt annoying to be stuck it isn't holding anything else up. That said I hope it's fixed soon and you can finish the quest.

Message 67 of 103 (384 Views)

Re: Population Control Pt.6 problems

[ Edited ]
Hero

@1-Graham-S It is not even true what you says, that these missions do not cause problems, because one of them blocks the release of the Smithers character and Burns Manor

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 68 of 103 (318 Views)

Hero

The "Executive Lackey" questline is one of those blocked due to the disappearance of the mission. This causes the inability to build Burns Manor and unlock an important character like Smither

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 69 of 103 (316 Views)

Community Manager
Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know! We're trying to let the teams know that players are still getting issues with sending Homer to the plant. Will update you guys as soon as we know a bit more. Appreciate everyone's patience Standard smile
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 70 of 103 (313 Views)