Population Control Pt.6 problems

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Re: Homer is Missing “Do a Plant Shift” job

★★★ Newbie

I am also having a problem with the Power Plant Task.  Help!

Message 50 of 103 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@elmadias Same here. Homer can do everything else except that job. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
Message 51 of 103 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue! I cannot complete "Population Control, Part 6." Is EA working on a patch to be sent out to all users, or do we have to apply for a fix individually?

Message 52 of 103 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No update that I'm aware of. The new mini-event didn't update anything. Job is still missing for the Population Control Pt. 6

Message 53 of 103 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same setup and have attempted the same troubleshooting techniques, none have worked. Anyone have any other ideas that @curvy_kitten hasn't tried?

Message 54 of 103 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still can’t complete this challenge it’s been a month now 28/5/22 today

Message 55 of 103 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

I did receive a detailed response to my bug report. They basically said that with the updated couple months ago it was fixed but is now a problem again. They are working on it & they closed my ticket.

Message 56 of 103 (420 Views)

Hero

Sorry guys, I have a city with that problem too. Unfortunately there are no "user side" solutions; we can only wait for a patch to be released that solves the problem affecting these works.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 58 of 103 (393 Views)

Simpsons - issue with Homer plant shift

★★★ Novice

Hi, I am having an issue in the Population Control p6 I don’t get an option for Homer to complete a plant shift, any thoughts/advice?

thanks 

Message 59 of 103 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey everyone, we have raised this issue again two days ago and the teams are looking into it. We don't have more information at the moment but hopefully this gets fixed quickly. Thank you all for your patience!

We've actually got an update from the studio! This quest should now function as intended – when players start this quest, Homer’s 16-hour “Do a Plant Shift” job will become unavailable, and a temporary 8-hour version of this job will become available. This is intended behavior – once players have completed this temporary version and completed the quest, his 16-hour job will become available again.

Please let us know if you are still encountering this issue!

Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 60 of 103 (350 Views)