Re: Please bring back zoom out

by cherryking95

Original Post

Please bring back zoom out

★★★ Newbie
Tapped out is much better and more fun for me if you can zoom out like before the update.
Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Do you play on a Samsung device? As far as I know, other devices are not affected by zoom changes. Have a look at the following thread at the post dated December 8th 2017 in the section ‘Screen resolution - Samsung devices’:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/103337/the-bugs-issues-list-please-fix-a...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)

★ Apprentice

i noticed back many updates ago it did change some. but i think it really depends on device. i have a motox 1st & 2nd generation. on the first generation i cant go out very far i used to be able to. but now its different. and  on the 2nd i can go out farther but still not much. and on my tablet i cant zoom out far but one shot of the town is kinda big since the tablet is 9". but still wish you could zoom out all the way. makes rearranging kinda hard.

Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)