Please Help !

by adrianbarbu

Original Post

Please Help !

★★★ Newbie

I Bought A store full of Donuts for $49.99 and i have not recievd them. Its been over 48 hours. I love the game and have recommended it to over 100 players. I have not shared my dissapointment with them yet and hope i dont have too. I hope you all can get this resolved for me because i could have just soent the money on an entirely different game. My game and Origin ID is Adrianbarbu.

Thank you and i hope to hear from you soon !

Adrian Barbi

Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)

Re: Please Help !

★ Apprentice

Try contacting an EA game advisor. Go to help.ea.com. Then find the Contact US section. The rest should be straight forward from there. Hope I helped!

Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: Please Help !

★★★★ Novice

I like many others have had donut/cash issues and received no response from EA support.

What EA do say in various responses made to people is that they will not deal with any donut/cash issues and refer you back to apple support.  

So, if you email apple about your complaints with the app, detailing how its ripped you off, and how EA are not responding to your complaints about it, then apple WILL REFUND your in-app purchases on the app for up to 90 days from the date that the complaint was received by them, in other words, anything bought in the last 3 months.  

Just be sure to check your purchase history in iTunes and include the dates, amounts and reference numbers from the purchases.  

This works!   ...and if you choose to buy more donuts and rebuy your characters/buildings,  you may well get them back in your Springfield.

hope this helps.

Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)