Players stuck in daily missions

by Right_2_B3ar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Players stuck in daily missions

★★★★ Novice

Nearly all the players are stuck in the shop for gifts mission. If I restart the game I can collect but they are still in the mission

Message 1 of 12 (1,354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Players stuck in daily missions

Hero
@Right_2_B3ar To free them, momentarily put the shop where they are stuck in the inventory. When they are free, put the building back in its place.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,338 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Right_2_B3ar To free them, momentarily put the shop where they are stuck in the inventory. When they are free, put the building back in its place.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 12 (1,339 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Bafanc Worked great thanks
Message 3 of 12 (1,307 Views)

★ Novice

I tried this but as the task is in The Simpsons house, I get an error message to say I can’t store the house. Any ideas?

Message 4 of 12 (776 Views)

@lisadawnpugh - read this earlier reply . . .
https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/All-Bark-and-Even-More-Bite-Pt-4-bug/m-p/11625122#...

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 5 of 12 (771 Views)

Hero

@lisadawnpugh  ha scritto:

I tried this but as the task is in The Simpsons house, I get an error message to say I can’t store the house. Any ideas?

The Simpsons house is a tough nut to crack, but nothing is lost yet!

The trick when you can't inventory a building is to unlock one of the characters involved.

To do this, you have to put an object in your inventory, a building connected to them; for example, the tree with the wooden house for Bart, the Bar for MOE ... etc.

Choose a character stuck in the loop and free him Putting, always momentarily, the building or decoration connected to it.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 12 (766 Views)

★ Novice

That worked! Good little trick to know! Now I can breathe a sign of relief, thank you so much

Message 7 of 12 (726 Views)

Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Characters are doing the same job over and over can't choose to have them do other tasks

Message 8 of 12 (730 Views)

Rif.: Glitch

[ Edited ]
Hero

@cccarrillo31 it happens often lately!
To unlock the loop and free the characters, just place the building or decoration where they are stuck in your inventory momentarily!
As soon as they are free, you can put the item back in its place!
There are some cases where this is not possible, such as the Simpson house or the Heights factories, because the object is not storable; in these cases, to break the loop and free everyone, just temporarily store at least one character.
HOW?
Many characters are tied to a building or decoration, received at the time of their purchase or unlock; by placing this item in the inventory, we will automatically store the character associated with it, freeing it from the activities in which it was engaged and, in our case, opening the loop.
To give you some examples: by archiving Moe's tavern, we will archive Marge and Moe, with the tree house we will archive Bart, APU is linked to the first KEM, Mayor Quimby at the town hall and Captain Wiggum at the police station.
These are just a few examples, because many characters are linked to their building and in some cases to a decoration (such as Princess Penelope at the carousel).
So identify where they are stuck and first try to inventory that object; if you can't, identify at least one of the characters involved and put his building in the archive; you will see that this will unlock the loop!
If you still have problems, we are here ...
Good game!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 9 of 12 (716 Views)

Glitch

★★★ Newbie

My characters are stuck on a task and when I collect money from them they go right back to that same task. It also shows that the task is completed but when i click on the character icon nothing happens. I uninstalled the game then reinstalled it; let it update and the characters are still stuck.

Message 10 of 12 (648 Views)