Re: Pacifiers counter reset. No bonus gift

by Sluhr

Original Post

Pacifiers counter reset. No bonus gift

★★★ Newbie

I had been collecting the last pacifiers to reach 4,000 in order to get the "Bonus Gift."

Early today in the morning (1/19), the counter showed around 3,900 pacifiers when there were no longer any more bears available to tap. I logged-on in the afternoon (no prompt to download any new updates) and the pacifier counter now reads 0!

Has this happened to anyone else? I expected the counter to be zero perhaps due to the event being over, but the "Bonus Gift" event is still there, but the counter is now 0. The main 'overall' pacifier count (located right above the Level # indicator) is over 31,000.

Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Pacifiers counter reset. No bonus gift

★★ Novice

I was on 3945 pacifiers and this morning I logged on to the game and it showed that I got 200 pacifiers as a present for visiting 2 times in a row.

I thought that's nice because now I have over 4000 pacifiers and I will receive bonus donuts.

But when I pressed the gift of 200 pacifiers the game restarted, did an update and after that my pacifiers were gone and I didn't get any bonus donuts.

I'm very dissapointed and I would like to get the donuts I believe EA still owes me.

Message 2 of 3 (143 Views)

3945 pacifiers gone after update. Got no bonus donuts!

★★ Novice

I was on 3945 pacifiers and this morning I logged on to the game and it showed that I got 200 pacifiers as a present for visiting 2 times in a row.

I thought that's nice because now I have over 4000 pacifiers and I will receive bonus donuts.

But when I pressed the gift of 200 pacifiers the game restarted, did an update and after that my pacifiers were gone and I didn't get any bonus donuts.

I'm very dissapointed and I would like to get the donuts I believe EA still owes me.

Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)