Other Springfields

by MickyM77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Other Springfields

★★ Novice

Why do some of my 'friend's Other Springfields only generate money and some don't generate anything at all?

Message 1 of 3 (89 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Other Springfields

Hero (Retired)
There are only so many emblems you can get a day. After that, all you will get is cash. Also, some of your neighbors may have quit playing. So you would not see the event in their town. If someone has a Springfield that is small or they do not check it that often, you may not find any buildings to collect from. You can also collect emblems from Krustyland in this event, so you may want to check there.

I would say you can look at their last log in date for Origin but mine always says 10 days to 2 weeks, so you can't go by that anymore. I have no why.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (81 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
There are only so many emblems you can get a day. After that, all you will get is cash. Also, some of your neighbors may have quit playing. So you would not see the event in their town. If someone has a Springfield that is small or they do not check it that often, you may not find any buildings to collect from. You can also collect emblems from Krustyland in this event, so you may want to check there.

I would say you can look at their last log in date for Origin but mine always says 10 days to 2 weeks, so you can't go by that anymore. I have no why.
Message 2 of 3 (82 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks. It's still annoying, but at least now I understand it!

Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)