Orphan Alley bug: says I lose when I win a fight

by aslbg91

Original Post

Orphan Alley bug: says I lose when I win a fight

★★★ Newbie

Twice now when I win a fight in Orphan Alley the game freezes for a sec then tells me I lost. It's hurting my rank and progress through the event. I'm playing on an iPad. When I try to report the issue to EA on my iPad, the reporting page crashes.

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)

Re: Orphan Alley bug: says I lose when I win a fight

Hero (Retired)

1. You can't Chat with support on an iPad.  You need a computer for that.  Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.  You'll have to choose the callback option if you don't have a computer.

2. Have you got an EA/Origin login?  Then try a clean install:

(without a login you could lose your game save doing this)

Close your game.

Go to your device Settings and find the app manager.

Clear the cache (if there is one), then un-install.

Turn off your device.

Restart your device.

Install the game.

Start the game.  DO NOT touch the screen other than to enter your age and accept the license agreement until ALL the updates have finished downloading.

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I noticed this too...I am pretty mad that it is counting it as a loss when clearly is not. Ruined my perfect record...that aside I noticed that when I hit the attack button too frequently it causes the loss glitch. Hopefully it will help you but your situation may be different.

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

@gforce1184188 Is right. If you hit the attack button again, to skip the lenghty animation sequense, on your final blow it sometimes gives you a loss.

therefor, only speed up fights that does not deliver the final blow.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)