Re: Origin save corrupt

by donrawiri

Original Post

Origin save corrupt

★★★ Newbie
My game loads if not signed in but when signed on to origin it crashes every time I got a level20 Springfield don't want to start over any help please
Message 1 of 5 (1,055 Views)

Community Manager

Hi ksimpson86,

Try closing the game app from the multitasking menu and then reopening it. It may take a couple tries for your Springfield to appear again.

Just in case - here's how to close the app:

• Exit The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  • Double-click the home button on your device to bring up the multitasking bar at the bottom
  • Tap and hold the Tapped Out icon until you see the red "minus" button
  • Tap the red "minus" button to close the app

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EAUrsula,

This "close from the multi-tasking bar" solution of yours is no solution at all.  I have been un-installing and re-installing, as well as closing from the mutli-tasking bar for 4 days now.

What other options do you have to offer?  Because the advice you have provided so far does not work to clear the issue...

Message 3 of 5 (966 Views)

Community Manager

We are aware of the situation and are currently working very hard to resolve it.

In the meantime please make sure that you have the latest iOS version installed on your device. If you're still experiencing these issues, please share with us via our new feedback survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/841146/26c6e6d28d60

Your input is invaluable to the team as we continue to fix the game. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your time and patience! 

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 5 (964 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same issue for more than 3 months now, still no solution has been given, hopefully we'll have our accounts restored soon...

Message 5 of 5 (951 Views)