Origin ( forgot email,but know password and ID)

by reimer88hawk

Original Post

Origin ( forgot email,but know password and ID)

★★★ Newbie

I forgot my password and a few tries it said I ran out of choices and I had to create a new account. When I did my Origin account locked me out and I can't get back in. I spent alot of money on this app and am disappointed that I can't get back in. Helpppppp!

Message 1 of 3 (38,578 Views)

Re: Origin ( forgot email,but know password and ID)

★★★ Guide

From EA Help's article titled  I FORGOT MY ORIGIN EMAIL OR PASSWORD FOR THE ACCOUNT I SET UP VIA MY MOBILE APP. WHAT CAN I DO?:

1. I created an Origin account on my mobile device via the EA mobile game I was playing, but I forgot the email address I used for it. How can I find out what email I used?
  1. Try to log in to any EA games that you have played through Origin before. You should log in automatically without having to re-enter your details as long as you didn't log out of Origin in that particular app.
  2. In the app, tap the Origin icon, and go to “Profile”.
  3. Your Origin email address will be displayed there.

If you are logged out of all your mobile games and can’t access your Origin profile, you unfortunately won’t be able to recover your email address*** and you will have to create a new account. Any progress previously made will be lost.

If you need to create a new Origin account to play your game, we recommend creating an Origin account at http://help.ea.com and selecting "Register". You can then use that account to log into Origin on your mobile device.

***Customer Support cannot assist with updating information on Origin accounts that were created from a mobile device. For example: If you play The Simpsons: Tapped Out,ScrabbleTheme Park, or another game that has an Origin log-in option and you created a new Origin account for your game. These Origin accounts cannot currently be updated. We're sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

2. I set up Origin via an EA game app on my mobile phone and I forgot my password. How can I recover it?
If you forgot your password for an Origin account created via an EA app, you have several options available.

Your first option is to change your password in-app, assuming you are still logged into Origin on one of your mobile apps:
  1. Try to log in to any EA games that you have played through Origin before. You should log in automatically without having to re-enter your details as long as you didn't log out of Origin in that particular app.
  2. Once you are in the app, tap on the Origin icon, go to “Profile”, then “Settings”.
  3. You will see a “Change Password” option. Simply tap on “Settings” for that option, and enter a new password that you will remember.

If your game does not log in automatically to Origin when launching your game:
  1. Go to https://profile.ea.com/login.do
  2. Type in the email that you used to set up the account, and click on “I forgot my password”.
  3. This will send a link to reset your password to the email address you have registered on your Origin account.
Message 2 of 3 (38,552 Views)

Re: Origin ( forgot email,but know password and ID)

★★★ Newbie
What if lose my password and i can’t use email
Message 3 of 3 (37,417 Views)