Only 5 Singer Stones!

by Jaytriot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Only 5 Singer Stones!

★★★ Newbie

I only received 5 Singer Stones. I've checked my Entire inventory several times. I want my donuts back ( 60 as I live in Canada) or my additional Stones. You guys did the same thing with the Robot. Purchased it but never received it!!  I've been playing Tapped out since the beginning. Feeling rather slighted here. 

Jaytriot-Jason Delorme 

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Only 5 Singer Stones!

To unlock the final stone you need to finish the task.

You need to tap them in the right order.

Have you done that?

Tsto_Unlock_stone_8_2016-10-12.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

All Replies

To unlock the final stone you need to finish the task.

You need to tap them in the right order.

Have you done that?

Tsto_Unlock_stone_8_2016-10-12.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you have only been given 5 of the 7 stones than that is a problem.  Please do make sure to check your entire inventory (not sub categories) and check your town to make sure you haven't already placed them.  Then if you are still sure you only received 5 of the stones, please click here to contact EA directly selecting "Missing content" followed by "Never received content".  Please also be sure to provide them with as much information as possible so that they can either help you get the remaining 2 stones or try to get you a refund.

Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)