Re: Not receiving wands from neighbors

by emilylerch23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving wands from neighbors

★ Novice

I’m not receiving wands or goblin gold when I visit my neighbors. I waited the 24 hours for it to reset, but no reset yet. It just says “No more wands. Come back tomorrow to steal some more.” Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 12 (1,161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

The event quest is to tap 3 monsters in Other Springfield.

This event should give 1 wand and 1 goblin gold per tap in neighbours towns, for the first 44 taps. (Slightly less than the first 15 neighbours)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (1,337 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi,

This is the first I've heard of this. There is supposed to be a timer to tell you how long you have to wait to visit a neighbor again. Do you not see a timer?  Have your tried hard closing your game and

restarting? Can you post a screen capture? Even after I tap a neighbors town my screen says come back in 23 hours. Not tomorrow.

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 2 of 12 (1,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So my neighbors have a timer, but no wands are rewarded when I tap a goblin in their town. Only xp and money. If I click on the wand icon in the lower left corner it has the pop up message about coming back tomorrow. I’ve closed the game and reset my iPad, no change though.

Message 3 of 12 (1,111 Views)

Hero (Retired)

A few players have had problems with neighbour visits, this thread is from the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/154547/psa-neighbour-visits-glitched/p1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 12 (1,104 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I’ve had nothing in the way of “timers” or anything-else! I only spend my time tapping on the trolls and the like only to get a little $$ & some Friendship points. That’s all. Even when the Quest Specifically tells ya to tap 3 whatever’s....... nothing! And I have to admit that the number of trolls and such on my Springfield is absolutely ridiculously LOW! I’ve gotten enough to get 1 one of the cheapest items available! That’s it.
Hate to say it but back when we had that Concert Event, I could only get help from 6 neighbors before my search for fans turned into a few $$ & some Friendship points! Boom that was it. Yes, I actually talked to someone about it and they told me then, for that Event that it was a KNOWN issue & to try reboot my game, my phone to see if that helped. It didn’t!
Here we are again, where we were not told about any clocks (not that I’ve seen one) and other restrictions. Can you please tell me why?
But FIRST, please tell me what I need to do to be able to get help from my Neighbors, per the game Event into????
Please, with all the serious interest I have for this game, can anyone please help, pretty please 🙏🏼!
Message 5 of 12 (1,094 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The event quest is to tap 3 monsters in Other Springfield.

This event should give 1 wand and 1 goblin gold per tap in neighbours towns, for the first 44 taps. (Slightly less than the first 15 neighbours)

Message 6 of 12 (1,338 Views)

★ Novice

I was finally able to get wands/gold last night and it worked out to almost 15 neighbors before it stopped. I think it’s ridiculous, but oh well. I guess it is what it is. 

Message 7 of 12 (1,071 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I actually was dumb enough to get the “card” for 90 doughnuts 🍩 to get extra “benefits” while visiting my neighbors.
Today I got a clock, 1st since I downloaded the game! Before, when I would visit neighbors I would get messenge sayin “ Too Soon”.
So now the card, ( that I should be able to reach into game and put in pocket @ that price! Ouch! ) I got to visit 6 neighbors to get gold and the like, but nothing Extra!!! Then all I got was the typical cash & Friendship points.
I don’t even have enough yet to get The walls or the Bats 🦇. And the # of goulash creatures in my Springfield is SAD 😞!
I had opened a ticket With Tech Support that clearly stated that I was reachable by Email but they “say they tried calling me twice!” I call BS!! They have closed my ticket assuming that I resolved the problem! Tech Support is in need of serious technical Help!!
Any ideas as to how many people we can visit to get gold? Also, how does this card work?? Extra benefits how?
Message 8 of 12 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My town barely spawns any monsters & Ive visited a friends town and only got one reward but everyone else gives me just money.
Message 9 of 12 (1,027 Views)

★ Novice

I wasted donuts on the stupid card too. It’s uselsss. I’m not counting on being able to get anything with the gold. Supposedly the goblins generate every 10 minutes, so that’s only 6 an hour, 144 a day if you manage to tap them all. 

Message 10 of 12 (1,017 Views)