Re: Not enough SPACE

by thedribz

Original Post

Not enough SPACE

★★★ Newbie

Hello dear developers!

I play long and constantly, but even an active player like me does not have all the buildings from the main game and all buildings from the updates. I would glad to buy them for donuts, but the problem is that I haven't place to put them.

The aim of the game in the implementation of my creative and aesthetic ideas of the city and unfortunately this is not possible due to the limitation of the territory. With every update it becomes increasingly unpleasant to play. I spend hours playing, but it's useless.  Attempts to fit buildings and mess. There is no place to build. The game is annoying.

Probably, you received similar complaints from many people.

Why do you limit your users in the creative work? If there is enough money to buy land, I want to be able to buy it and make my city perfect.

Thank you. Uliya. natsumemaya473

P.S. I hope you'll allow me and other players to enjoy the game again. The game is very beautiful, just not enough space.

Maybe it's time to give people the opportunity to gain unlimited access to the expansion?

Any other ideas?

Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)

Re: Not enough SPACE

Champion (Retired)

Hello @natsumemaya473,

If you intend for your message to be seen by one of the developers, then you have posted it in the wrong location.  The developers of TSTO do no visit us here at Answers HQ, because, while this forum was provided by EA, it is meant as a player based forum allowing players to help each other.  The only EA employees that come here are the Community Managers, but their job does not involve taking complaints or feedback from this forum to the developers.

There are however 2 options for you if you want to get this valuable feedback into the hands of the developers:

1. Contact them directly, which you can do by clicking on this link.  Do not report it as a bug or a glitch as that will bring you back here, where, as I have already mentioned, the devs do not come.  While this method of direct contact can be useful, it does not allow for others to provide their input and build upon the conversation, proving to the devs that there are many people have the same view point.

2. The option I would recommend would be the official forum.  This is where the developers go when they are looking for feedback and ideas.  This is also where you can open up the discussion to other players so that they can weigh in on your feedback and either provide support for it or against it.

Finally, even though this is not the place, allow me to provide my own opinion:

This game is already pretty huge.  There are a lot of buildings and characters (playable and non), and a ton of decorations.  While it may be nice to have infinite space to place buildings and craft a town with the exact aesthetic that you are looking for, this would cause problems with actually running the game.

Until recently we were extremely limited as to how much we could have in the game as our devices were just not capable of running the game if there were too many items to keep track of.

As the technology in our pockets improves, the games we have access to will improve.  We have already seen this with the recent development that devices prior to a certain point would no longer be supported, and there is no doubt in my mind that this could happen again.  But until that happens we have to be grateful for what we have and to purchase land expansions as and when they are made available.

Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)