Not compatible with Galaxy S7?!?

by joebb4

Original Post

Not compatible with Galaxy S7?!?

★ Novice
The latest update on rhe Play Store says it's not compatible with the Galaxy S7.

Please fix!
Message 1 of 8 (2,584 Views)

Re: Not compatible with Galaxy S7?!?

★★★★★ Expert

Have you a message?

Message 2 of 8 (2,542 Views)

If you are connected to EA/Origin

do a delete/reinstall of the app

If you play Anonymously, contact support - do Not do a delete/reinstall as your game will be lost

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Report it as a Technical issue

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 8 (2,531 Views)

★ Novice
Deleting it had no effect and now I can't download it at all.
Message 4 of 8 (2,525 Views)

Try this

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Simpsons-tapped-out-not-compatible-with-my-phone-an...

know there is a way to get TSTO on s7

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 8 (2,508 Views)

★★★ Novice

I still have this problem. I cannot log other devices out of my google play store. I don't even have the devices, they are old broken phones. They keep telling me at customer service to try the clear cache, clear data and log out of all devices. I used to play the game on my Galaxy S8, now I can't update it, I can't download it. I can't play anymore. This problem isn't solved even though they say it is. 

Message 6 of 8 (2,363 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem with Real Racing 3 5.6.0, Needed to download manually to play
Message 7 of 8 (2,282 Views)

★ Novice
As of today's update Play store ONCE AGAIN says that Tapped Out is no longer compatible with the Galaxy S7. I'm sick of having to basically wipe my phone every time I have to update this game! I don't have this problem with ANY OTHER app. I'm done. Springfield will have to get along without me.
Message 8 of 8 (1,259 Views)