Re: Not Receiving Friendship Points and Lag Issues Continue

by joshflowers64

Original Post

Not Receiving Friendship Points and Lag Issues Continue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm currently on Friendship Level 8 and I'm not receiving any Friendship Points for tapping neighbours buildings. I've downloaded the most recent updates which introduced the Friendship Level 8 and that were meant to fix the lag issue. On top of not receving FP I'm still experiencing lag in friends towns, though not in my own. 

Just to clarify, I'm on an iPhone using iOS 6 and I've done all the basic trouble shooting steps such as synchronising the game, logging in/out, turning off my device and reinstalling the game. 

UPDATE: 16th May
With the latest updates I'm now receiving FP again and I believe most other people are as well. However lag issues are still continuing in neighbours towns and have started occuring again in my own town. I encourage people to keep putting down their names if it's happening to you too. 

UPDATE: 19th May

So there's been another Hotfix in game update, but I think a lot of people are still experiencing lag, I know I am. I encourage people to keep posting to get EA's attention but to also post your name in the thread I've linked if you're experiencing lag or if you've got any other issues/questions, as it has been brought to my attention that EA is monitoring that thread > http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/New-Update-With-Animation-Lag-UPDATE-ON-FP-EA-SAID-...

Message 1 of 300 (4,202 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here on both my A and B game. Still laggy on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 (2012), Galaxy Nexus and Huawei Ascend Y201 Pro.

Message 2 of 300 (3,874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just to clarify, I'm on an iPhone using iOS 6.

Message 3 of 300 (3,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem, after recent update I cannot receive friend points. Please help. Thanks!
jbcannon06. iPad.
Message 4 of 300 (3,853 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

at least you can login I can't even do that there are hundreds of people who can't even log in so must be nice they can produce content new content limited-time content. 

I am highly aware this content  was made before this issue occurred and then this is just an oversight by a developer but still come on get on the ball. why would you release new content? infuriating more of your players, your paid players people that are dedicated to your game and we cant even access it. Just plainly frustrating.

Message 5 of 300 (3,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My nexus 2013 tablet is acting like it’s on heavy tranquilizers.

And of course, stuck at Friensdship level 8, FP 9/5000 and nothing happening.

I did notice that before, adding a road or water would take forever to complete after clicking ‘v’ to add or remove water/road and is now faster, but the lagging doesn’t make up for it.

Message 6 of 300 (3,827 Views)

★ Novice

I use a Kindle and I am having severe lagging issues. I took 2 minutes to visit 2 neighbors. I am on level 8 and I am not receiving my FP' s. Please fix these issues!!!

Message 7 of 300 (3,822 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have an iphone 4s and am not receiving friend points from neighbor's towns and am still having the lag issue. 

Message 8 of 300 (3,803 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also have the same problem.  On level 8 but FP are not showing up when I tap in neighbor's towns

Message 9 of 300 (3,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Got the same problem. I do get fp from spraid buildings but not from my neighbors. Playing on ipad.
Message 10 of 300 (3,776 Views)