Re: Sound drops out

by HelloKittyPowa

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is frustrating not only is the sound not working and it's got other problems when you try to exit it freezes.  I purchased a new tablet the other day it's a Samsung A 2019.  it keeps downloading the game every so often it switches between 1063 mb and 1887 mb downloads .its not the memory there's 20gb free space that sould be plenty. I was hoping a admin or a moderator would speak on my behalf or someway notifie the game devs .

Message 21 of 59 (997 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right? I also got a reply when I opened a case from technical support.... This was all they suggested which was to troubleshoot. I attached the email.

Message 22 of 59 (966 Views)

Re: No sound in the game after today's update (2020-06-11)

★★★★ Novice

Update: I decided to make a video to show EA and explain this ongoing issue. Let you all know what they say. 

Message 23 of 59 (939 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out NO SOUND!

★★★ Newbie

Since June update for Tapped Out no sound or music in my game. Driving crazy as nothing has been done since the Gaming update a week ago.

Anyone got any solutions, ideally you EA, I've put so much money into this game over 8 years.

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, took forever and made no difference

Message 24 of 59 (943 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out NO SOUND!

★★★★ Novice

I mean are the staff aware of these issues to begin with? I even provided them the link to a video I made of the issues we have been facing. The same response to try their troubleshoot options pretty much. I am resuming the case for a 3rd time now. 

Message 25 of 59 (855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@HelloKittyPowaYes go for it,this is very frustrating I have brought these matters to EAs attention no response as yet,the most upsetting thing for me is I have lost doughnuts over this,I am hoping to get them back. Theres a massive problem with the game redownloding on some tablets. There is no internal memory on mine or it's only big enough for the operating system, the game automatically downloads to the memory rom theres 22 gig free on the card ,but every time I switch the tablet off to charge  hey presto! It downloads againFrown

Ps. I am not computer savvy so this is the best way I can describe it 

My tablet is a Samsung A 2019 .android v9 .

Message 26 of 59 (834 Views)

★★ Novice

SAME issue!

Galaxy Tab A.  Worked fine until latest update.   While game is loading you can hear birds chirping but once game is fully loaded (as in on the screen) everything is muted.

If you try to swipe down from the top of the screen to "mute/unmute" your sound OR if you go back to the main screen the game FREEZES and you have to "CLOSE APP".  

What gives EA?   Too much money spent on this game to be OK with this *-poor CS.  Get your * together and fix this *!

Message 27 of 59 (798 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Lost all sound after the latest event. It worked for almost a week, now it never loads the game, just a spinning donut. Please fix this.

Message 28 of 59 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

As per the following thread:

After June 10th update no sound

The SOLUTION is to uninstall the Google play store version of the game, Download the Amazon App Store to your device and get the game reinstalled via Amazon.

I can CONFIRM 100% this works.  The lack of sound in tapped out was driving my wife absolutely bonkers! With the above fix I have restored balance to the universe and once again enjoy the ageless adage "happy wife....happy life!"

Cheers all! ... and SOLADUDE you are a HERO!!!!

Message 29 of 59 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice

YES!!!!i Its workingStandard smileThankyouStandard smile

Message 30 of 59 (687 Views)