Re: No new daily challenges

by minicha-em

Original Post

No new daily challenges

★★★ Newbie
For at least the past week I have not been receiving new daily challenges in The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
I do not currently have any open challenges. I can access the daily challenge feature but there are no challenges available and it says there will be a new challenge added the next day (countdown) but then no new challenge appears.
I have the big box out and have never stored it (it’s not even an option).
I contacted EA help and they couldn’t resolve the issue. So I’m looking for help here.
Thanks
Sammy
Message 1 of 5 (471 Views)

Basic Trouble shoot

Resynch by visiting a friend or going to Krustyland
Log out/Log in
Hardclose game
Restart device
Clear cache
Free up space

Load on another device, preferable on a different OS (if you play on Android - load it to an Apple device, if you play on an Apple device - load it to an Android device)
Try a different wifi/connection/internet/broadband

If connected to EA/Origin: do a delete/reinstall of the game
If you play Anonymously a delete/reinstall will get your game lost

This is what you can do on your own, if this does not help, contact support.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve had the no daily challenge problem since Act 2 of THOH. I have had multiple contacts with EA, but the problem persists. The message I’m getting from EA appears to be “live with it”
Message 3 of 5 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I contacted EA and tried troubleshooting. They say they cannot fix my problem and troubleshooting didn’t help. They suggested posting here and seeing if anyone else had the same problem or a solution.
It’s been a couple of weeks since posting and I’ve still got nowhere. I’m not even bothered about Tapped Out now. If it ever gets fixed then maybe I’d play again but it’s not even worth playing events without the extra help of the daily challenges.
Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try contacting Customer Support again. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic and select your Platform, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Contact Us..

Far too many of the support people have no idea what they're doing and just fob everyone off on us.  If the next person you get tells you to come here then tell them "No.  Escalate my issue."

Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)