by Suski33

Original Post

Re: No buildings available on neighbor visits

★★★ Newbie

Soon? It’s been six months 

Message 71 of 77 (780 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is outrageous, that EA doesn't care of this bug !

This also includes the bug with the town portrait, which is not fixed  (see here in the EA-Forum: https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/254919/town-portrait-not-working).

Message 72 of 77 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was this issue every resolved? I am having this problem for the last two months and too is a friend of mine. So annoying.

Message 73 of 77 (522 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, it hasn't.
It appears that certain Friends towns remain difficult to do Help tasks for. It is not random, the same towns over and over are difficult in this way,
I suggest unfriending the difficult ones and picking up new ones, hopefully, more of them will be consistantly accessable.

Message 74 of 77 (507 Views)

★ Novice

I'm still seeing this error message.   No money on house or stores, no way to vandalize either.  I've also noticed that some places are very slow so you cannot navigate around the town either.   Anyone have ideas?

Message 75 of 77 (297 Views)

Hero

@ttroskey First if a thread is over a year old

What error message? Won't save? Not enough space? It failed? What? I am not reading 8 pages from a year ago to figure out what your issue is. The failed message happens on and off to some Android devices. It can come and go with different updates.

If a town has never anything to tap, they could have the Gingerbread couch out with the Simpsons on it. For some reason this interferes with displaying tapping icons for neighbors. You cannot fix it so get a different neighbor.

They also could have stopped playing and everything got tapped. You can check in your friends list. Just get a new friend.

Some towns are very big and other devices cannot handle it. Make sure your device has a lot of free space or Again, get a different friend

Message 76 of 77 (287 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @ttroskey,

This thread is a bit old. Could you pop open a new thread and include some more information please? I'll close this one out here in the meantime.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 77 of 77 (269 Views)