No buildings available on neighbor visits

by Suski33

Original Post

Re: No buildings available on neighbor visits

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I'm finding that I am slowly visiting less and less. It just doesn't seem worth the effort.
It must be a pain for the newbies and low-level people who are still trying to get the FP rewards.

Message 61 of 77 (1,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@adparker3179You know, you make a great point. A few of those FP Rewards are still some of my favorite decos and non-playables. That just adds to the no-joy of this incessant glitch.😿😾

Message 62 of 77 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same issue. Until I go back to work, I’ve been visiting my neighbors several times a day, and I’ve had the same neighbors (about a dozen) who have never had anything to tap. Doesn’t matter how many times I go in and out — plus the game generally kicks me out most often when visiting neighbors. Some are newbie players, but some are at maxed out 939 — and I know they’re active. 

Message 63 of 77 (824 Views)

Re: Friends have nothing to TAP IMPORTANT TO READ

★ Novice

@Suski33 You are one of my neighbors in one of my towns (QuirkyLady). I’ve been having the same issue for months. It seems to be connected to older towns. I recently created a new town and added my older towns as friends. I cannot tap anything even though I know there are buildings available. I added other players as well. Only newer towns have buildings available for tapping. Super irritating. I think EA has really let the friends part of the game slide. Visiting friends used to be part of the events and made it more “social”. It’s disappointing that EA has let this issue go on for so long without a resolution. 

Message 64 of 77 (738 Views)

★ Novice

@House2106 You are one of my neighbors in my main town (QuirkyLady). This issue seems sporadic in your town. There are days where nothing is available and there are days where it’s fine. It seems that it may be the same for you as I see to are able to tap items in my town occasionally. I started a new town recently and have identified that if affects older towns only. I’ll be logging a ticket with EA. Happy Tapping!

Message 65 of 77 (735 Views)

★★ Novice

bonjour, j'ai également des soucis avec mes voisins, en effet sur certain d'entre eux je ne peut rien collecter, ce qui es plutot dommage.

étant un nouveau joueur j'ai aussi une petite question, pour qu'un ami puisse avoir des ressources a collecter, doit-on laisser nous meme les ressources disponible?

merci a vous pour vos reponses

Message 66 of 77 (685 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, you should be leaving items to tap in your town. This will allow others to visit your town and tap your buildings for Friend Points. There is a known issue that is a technical error or glitch in the game. I have more than one town. I can confirm that there are buildings available to tap but it is not registering when I visit that town. You can generally tell the difference because there are no spray paint cans (or tags) on Moe’s, Springfield elementary, town hall or the police station.  Please do not tap these buildings in my town!

Message 67 of 77 (659 Views)

★★ Novice
@LadyMuki78 merci beaucoup pour vos réponses très précise.
je profite de vous avec une petite dernière question... pourquoi ne faut-il pas utilisé les bombes d'aérosle sur les autres villes?
Message 68 of 77 (625 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Nex__2S The bombs can lower your Righteousness rating.
Message 69 of 77 (598 Views)

★★ Novice
@adparker3179 Super merci pour ta réponse
Message 70 of 77 (579 Views)