No buildings available on neighbor visits

by Suski33

Original Post

Re: No buildings available on neighbor visits

@claudi215 There are a few players that have reported the bug. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 51 of 77 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any time frame yet as to when this might be fixed?

It’s been ongoing now since December & we’re about to go into February with still nothing to tap (apart from vandalism) in certain neighbours towns.Frown

Message 52 of 77 (1,104 Views)

Re: Friends have nothing to TAP IMPORTANT TO READ

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to visit you on a daily bases. I haven’t been able to find any answers on this problem. Just wanted you to know I’m trying. 

Message 53 of 77 (1,083 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@House2106 :

Oh, House, sorry for the delay in responding...a hectic time for Suski😉🤪!  I, too, am STILL plagued by the no availability bug, and try a few times each day to visit you, usually without success - but I live in hope.  No follow-up help from EA since their “please be patient” email a month or so  back, so their definition of patience must be unique to the lexicon. Thanks for not giving up on me, faithful neighbor!💗

Message 54 of 77 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

As already mentioned here, I personally reported the bug to EA support, that was in December. Today I contacted EA again and reported the bug as a software bug. I will not receive an answer for this type of report.

Here is the report-text:

"I personally reported the bug in December (# 54145196: case was "ended" and not solved for whatever reason) and this bug still exists. Friends / neighborhood actions, as planned, 3 actions every 24 hours, are no longer possible since the Christmas event 2019. Strangely enough, tapping the town hall, Moe's tavern, the school or the police building usually works, which can then be sprayed on without the spray can first appearing. It would be nice if EA support read the thread "No buildings available on neighbor visits" in the EA forum (Answer HQ English / Games / The Simpsons: Tapped Out). The bug is described in English. Slowly you have to be surprised that nothing happens!"

I haven't lost hope that the bug will be fixed 🙂 .

This time I used a translator for the whole text - sorry ☺.

Message 55 of 77 (968 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@claudi215   Thanks, claudi, for “bugging” EA again with another reminder/report/nudge.😉  I can only hope that everyone who’s encountering this glitch is doing the same.  I’m also cautiously optimistic about a fix, but it’s hard to believe how long ago this thread was initiated - and still no remedy. Fingers crossed, sooner or later.

Message 56 of 77 (857 Views)

Re: TSTO neighbors see nothing to tap on when visiting

★★★ Newbie

There is nothing to tap on on my neighbors buildings anymore. This just started with this year's Valentine's Day event January 2020 EA directed me here for some reason but this doesn't provide an answer only people with the same issue.. please provide an appropriate answer!

Message 57 of 77 (838 Views)

Re: TSTO neighbors see nothing to tap on when visiting

★ Apprentice

They sent you here? Yeah, this is a thread of people nothing the same problem. A number of us have posted complaint tickets. Hopefully the more of that that do so, the quicker they will address it.
In the meantime; while I know of no fix, if you repeatedly visit those towns eventually some of them will show up with jobs to tap. This won't fix those towns, subsequent visits after they reset will continue to have the problem. But, at least you will get a few more jobs done.
You can also click on the graffiti buildings even when they have no icons on them. Although I don't really recommend that does to the hit on Reputation doing that, and having that done to you, can cause.

Message 58 of 77 (820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this issue too and it seems to partially be an issue with loading the neighbor's Springfield.  Many of my neighbors have buildings to tap (about 1/3 of my 100 neighbors), but those that don't, if I go back in, often this takes 5 or more re-loads of any particular neighbor, the buildings are then available.  One commonality I've noticed is that most of the neighbors where I have this issue are neighbors that have one of the 3 special Halloween buildings present -  Catacombs, Spooky Cabin and Spooky House.  Once I removed these buildings from my Springfield, I started getting more visits, but this is not the only part of this issue as friends are still having trouble with my tappable buildings even though I always leave some.

Message 59 of 77 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@res03ksb1 . This neighbor unavailability nonsense is well and truly a drag.  I started this thread back in December, and also submitted a CS ticket. EA’s response at that time was “We understand this can be frustrating, and a number of players are experiencing this. Please be patient while we work on this problem.” 😂🥴🤪 That remained their position in my follow-up email in late January/early February.  So, patience is not feeding the bulldog here. I, too, have had some success on the multiple ol’ in/out/in/out on neighbor’s towns 😉, but that can be exhausting. I could try storing the Halloween items that worked for you but…frankly, I have so many scattered throughout my two towns that I’m not sure I could get them all! I may try to tickle EA yet again, but I’m starting to think that this is an unfixable problem that EA would rather not deal with. I also realize that most players at this point probably don’t visit their neighbors with any regularity, and so either haven’t noticed or don’t care about the glitch. But I have a key cadre of neighbors (maybe 10 or so) with whom I exchanged visits on almost a daily basis. It did add to my enjoyment of TSTO, and I miss it.

Message 60 of 77 (547 Views)