Re: No buildings available on neighbor visits

by Mattes57

Original Post

Re: Why can’t click on any daily actions at neighbours in Simpson’s Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

Ok thanks.  Glad to see I’m not the only one.

Message 41 of 77 (714 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Fed up with this so lodged a ticket too. 

Message 42 of 77 (963 Views)

@Kozzi59 Thanks for reaching out to EA and reporting this issue. The more people that report it, hopefully EA will fix it faster. I am thinking they will do a fix when they remove the snow and such. Try to kill two birds with one stone kind of thing.

~BB
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 43 of 77 (943 Views)

[ Edited ]

So, since I downloaded the update from the play store, it SEEMS like the neighbor issues is fixed. I have gone through ALL my neighbors with only 5 with NOTHING to click on. 

Now, to find out about the adding friends since I removed quite a few just now. 

~BB

UPDATE: I still can not add friends. Still get the message, failure to send friends request. Grrrrrr

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 44 of 77 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BurghBaby Glad to hear that the tapping Neighbours is now working for android users. Still a problem on IOS devices.
Message 45 of 77 (899 Views)

@niahunt Well, I guess yesterday was just pure luck for me. This morning, only 2 of my neighbors had something for me to click on. After going trough town after town, time and time again, I once again gave up. Leaving the neighbors town and then going back in it, worked in some but not for all.

So, in conclusion, I am going to venture on a limb....the glitch is still there. 🤔
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 46 of 77 (888 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this and it didn't work for me.

Message 47 of 77 (867 Views)

@123tamhat Yes, it is not working all the time. It is a hit and miss.
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 48 of 77 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, for me (Android User), the problem ist still there. Some of my neighbour visits are normal, but mostly, I cannot do anything but using the spray can

Message 49 of 77 (831 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with my Android-Devices. Sometimes I can visit neighbours normally, but often I have to use the spray can 😉 . Weeks ago I had reported this bug to EA-Support, but I think I call them again.

Message 50 of 77 (816 Views)