Re: No buildings available on neighbor visits

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Yes, I am seeing this as well. Has been going on since last update as well. Hopefully they will come out with another update to fix this problem. 

Happy tapping (when you can)

~BB

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 77 (1,872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I may have figured out the bug in my town, though no idea why the game would be doing this.  I just checked my “multiplier/charger” that allows players to charge it for donuts to increase XP. I turned this on last weekend 25 donuts for 10 days.  After several days of running, it should be close to running out. In fact, in my 2nd town it did end. But in my 1st town it’s still showing 9 days, 19 hrs., as though the game is not syncing properly to let days elapse. This would mean neighbors’ towns would not be available to tap because - according to the game clock - they already have been visited. 24 hours would need to elapse before they can be visited again, but the game won’t update its internal clock to do that. If it is linked to my charger, I cannot store it while it’s running, and it’s not running down, so...a real catch-22, eh?

Message 12 of 77 (1,221 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I have had the same problem for the past few days (perhaps around the start of the current event), with many of my friend's towns display absolutely nothing to 'Help' with. And this includes towns that are currently active (I noticed more than one who was marked as having visited their town within the last hour even).

Message 13 of 77 (1,201 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here for me and my husband susses48. 

Message 14 of 77 (1,186 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also suffering with the nothing to tap on active neighbours that I know have available buildings as I know some of them personally ( My wife, Daughter and a few friends) 

Message 15 of 77 (1,183 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Also having this problem with some neighbours that I know are active.
Message 16 of 77 (1,171 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I appreciate all who have replied with information and commiserations.😞  I guess it’s time to contact EA and open a ticket on this issue. P.S. I guess I was at least somewhat wrong thinking my XP Multiplier was to blame! It’s off in my 2nd town, and still no taps available. I can’t figure out why only some, not all, of my neighbors are unavailable to tap - I’d think it would be all or none.

Message 17 of 77 (1,148 Views)

Friends Items invisible

★ Novice

Hi, 

since a week my friends Items are available, but I can’t see anything! 
they are playing! I can see it in the friends-list. 
and my friend is sitting next to me, on his device everything is earnable, but on my device I can’t see anything in his Springfield. Same at many other friends cities! 
he got the same problem!!! 
please fix it! 

Message 18 of 77 (1,141 Views)

Re: Friends have nothing to TAP IMPORTANT TO READ

★★★ Novice
@Suski33 I have only 1 town and 1 account, but I'm switching between tablet and smartphone. And, depending on location, it's another provider.
But I also have that problem.
I think that some of the EA Servers are not synchronized properly.
Message 19 of 77 (1,062 Views)

Re: Friends have nothing to TAP IMPORTANT TO READ

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Mattes57   I think so, too. I read another blog, TSTOAddicts, and a player indicated there that - when he contacted EA about this problem - he was told they had no problems with the neighbor function, and no player account issues.  The latter may be true (who knows), but the former is patently false.  This synchronizing bug is not only affecting the 24-hour visit clock with neighbors, but also my XP multiplier function, etc. Unfortunately, it would hit at the holidays when EA Support staffing is...perhaps not at its best?  I’ll keep trying to get a response, and hopefully it’ll get fixed at some point. 🤞 Best tidings of the season to all!☃️🎄❄️

Message 20 of 77 (1,051 Views)