No buildings available on neighbor visits

by Suski33

Original Post

No buildings available on neighbor visits

★★★★★ Apprentice

This neighbor bug I’m having is weird. The last bug removed Origin neighbors lists completely, but was fixed.  Now, all my neighbors are there, but their towns have NOTHING to tap - not even spray cans over graffiti buildings.  I’ve seen this before on a few neighbors for a short time, but this time it is virtually every one, including both of my towns. I’ve got plenty to tap in both my towns, but when I visit myself? Nada.  It seemed to hit right after I finished the first chapter of the event, around Friday or Saturday.  Anyone seeing this too? I’ll open a CS ticket, but would like to know if I’m alone in this weirdness first. I’m using both a new iPad mini 4 and an older Kindle - problem on both, with strong internet and latest os updates. Clean uninstall/reinstall was no help, either.

Message 2 of 77 (3,843 Views)

TSTO neighbors see nothing to tap on when visiting

★★★ Novice

Simpsons TSTO - neighbors apparently see nothing to tap on when visiting, even tho' I've left things untapped. 

Also numerous buildings are not earning correctly. They apparently reset when I open the app, so I can't ever collect anything from them.

This started with the "end of Monorail" update.

Message 1 of 77 (2,563 Views)

Re: No buildings available on neighbor visits

[ Edited ]

Im a bad neighbour, I never visit but I checked and no actions available

Edit, I do visit the Other Springfield in my Anonymous towns and they have actions available

So, it's not just you

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 77 (3,818 Views)

★★★ Novice

41 of 100 neighbors, where I cannot tap something

I checked some of them, they are active (seems, that they have installed the Update).

Message 4 of 77 (3,800 Views)

Re: Friends have nothing to TAP IMPORTANT TO READ

★★★★★ Novice
@tsgrbart437 I’m having the exact same issue. My husband and I never see ANY. buildings available to tap on each other’s springfields but do see buildings on our other friend’s. The issue has been going on for days.
Message 5 of 77 (3,827 Views)

Hero

This is an actual issue. I have played for 5 years I know how to visit friends.  It's like it thinks I already friends tapped. I think it may be related to the other friend glitches going on and people not even being able to create an origin account for their new town

Main town

IMG_2157.PNG

Second town visiting main town

Screenshot_20191216-112657_Tapped Out.jpg

Message 6 of 77 (3,810 Views)

Friends Have Nothing to Tap Current Issue 2019

Hero

This is an actual issue. I have played for 5 years I know how to visit friends.  It's like it thinks I already friends tapped. I think it may be related to the other friend glitches going on and people not even being able to create an origin account for their new town

Main town

IMG_2157.PNG

Second town visiting main town

Screenshot_20191216-112657_Tapped Out.jpg

Message 7 of 77 (3,812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It sounds like some are finding a connection between multiple accounts using one ISP. In other words, multiple Origin accounts (husband and wife, or one player with 2 or more different Simpson towns/games) on different devices but working off the same wifi/mobile provider.  But I’ve had the same two towns (Suski33 and FargoMarge) for 5 years, and this is the first time I’ve had a problem visiting my own towns. I’ve always had buildings available to tap between Suski and Fargo.  Bee-zarre!  I, too, have about 20% of my neighbors that are available, but I can’t see anything in common, or causing the problem:  some have small towns, others large; some play often, others every other day or less; all (available or not) have updated to the Holiday event.  I’m soooo confused.😳🤪😜

Message 8 of 77 (3,765 Views)

★ Apprentice

Seen the same issue for the past three days. It is also the same neighbours who are empty each day. Started just after the last update. The number of visits to my town is down as well.

Message 9 of 77 (3,747 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DaddyRicktaxx

Same issue here.
Message 10 of 77 (3,731 Views)