bears not spawning

by NaklsonofNakkl

Original Post

Re: Bears no where to be found in friends towns..

★★★ Novice
Ya notice it too. Just fixed it.
Message 21 of 34 (782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Also, I don't actually have any friends who play this game so didn't have the problem with friend towns (because have no friends towns, I only go to the "other Springfield") but in a previous support conversation with EA support they said the friends town should have a pacifier over their town if they have the ability to tap bears at that time and they cant do anything about that either if it's not showing up.
Message 22 of 34 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks for looking into it and posting the reply darthdave3 !!
Message 23 of 34 (764 Views)

Re: No possible actions in Other Springfield.

★★★ Newbie

If this limit for bears exists, ok. But why are there no other possible actions, e.g. collecting money?

Message 24 of 34 (777 Views)

bears not spawning

★★★ Newbie

When visiting neighboring towns (including Other Springfield) the bears no longer spawn. I have tried to close out and re-open the game as well as sign-out and re-sign into the game but to no avail. I have no issues when visiting other towns and can click on neighbors buildings (except in Other Springfield). 

I have included a screenshot of Other Springfield to show as an example of how there are no bears spawning or any buildings clickable. 

Message 25 of 34 (643 Views)

Re: No possible actions in Other Springfield.

★★★ Newbie

So is there an answer or what

Message 26 of 34 (638 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie
I play Simpsons tapped out every day and just recently the past 3/4 days I can't collect revenue from my neighbors. Highly upset cause I was real close to unlocking an item. Help?????
Message 27 of 34 (609 Views)

Re: No bears in other Springfield all day?

★★★★★ Newbie

Since everyone is having a problem with no bears to tap~Could players be given a bonus of added XP to their Collider or the bonus prize after Gerald as a consolation?

Message 28 of 34 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have gone to my friends Springfield and still there is no bears. And I also go to the Springfield that you have and there is still no bears. So I thought well I will go to Krusty Land to get my points and guess what? Nothing there ether. I'm so pissed off since this is the 3rd day that I can not get points. I can not get my prize for getting points. And if I can not get points then I can not get my prize now can I??? I want the elephant. And I am almost there. But there has been nothing there for me to claim. SO I hope you fix this mess soon. Case its really becoming way to much. I can not get my prize and I don't like that. SO I hope that the next time I go on to my game. And I hope to find it fixed. Case I'm getting sick of not being able to get my prize that I have been working so hard to get. So I hope that we can get an answer to what's going on and why its happening. Thank you for fixing the problem. Sincerely one unhappy costumer. Well for now anyways.

Message 29 of 34 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

I have 3 actions available in Other Springfield (including tap bears) but no bears or game currency are showing. This has gone on for days, I understand if there's an infrequent user who isn't doing the Maggie event but OS is the studio's Springfield and should surely be active. C'mon guys help out your loyal neghboreenios Frown

Message 30 of 34 (480 Views)