No bears in other springfield for 3 days

by SUSANBRANC88

Original Post

CAN NOT COLLECT FRIEND POINTS!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

EA YOU SUCK FOR NOT FIXING THIS!!! I know I'm
Not the only one dealing with this. There is nothing to tap in any of my neighbors' towns to collect friend points and I KNOW THEYVE BEEN PLAYING!!! [admin - removed]

Message 11 of 34 (691 Views)

Simpsons Tapped out

★★★ Newbie
I cannot help on my other Springfield or my friends Springfield's. What is going on?
Message 12 of 34 (689 Views)

Re: No bears in other Springfield all day?

★★★ Newbie

Since yesterday's update there have been no bears to tap in Other Springfield.  My neighbor's towns have bears I can tap, so this isn't a super big deal to me, new players might have serious problems with this unless they manage to get a few neighbors asap.

Message 13 of 34 (1,021 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Marking this post as solution to improve its visibility.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the studio is aware that it is happening and the issue will be corrected soon.  You are still able to tap on bears in your friends Springfields unless they have not yet begun the Maggie event.

Message 14 of 34 (1,271 Views)

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!!

★★★ Newbie
There is a bug I like to report. I am not able to perform daily actions in the other Springfield. I cannot collect rewards or vandalize. I play each day and it shows I have 3/3 daily actions but it will not work or those options don't show up in the other Springfield or my neighbors. Please fix. Many people are experiencing this problem.
Message 15 of 34 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello 3 days w this problem now and lost sound as of yesterday also. Thank you 

Message 16 of 34 (943 Views)

Plz fix there are still no bears. and im unhappy

★★★ Newbie

There is no bear and my friend meaning you had bears but now there is none. So I can not get the points to unlock Stanley Barts elephant. So I hope you fix this soon. Case this is not fare that we can not get the bears we need to unlock the stuff we need for the Maggie thing. Thank you.so when are you going to fix it.

Message 17 of 34 (698 Views)

No bears in other springfield for 3 days

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
What to do? No bears in other springfield for 3 days. When will the problem be fixed?
Message 18 of 34 (710 Views)

Re: Bears no where to be found in friends towns..

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hey guys. I contacted EA support about this and they got back to me with this about the other Springfield...

Bikash
As per the game experts team, the "other Springfield" is the studios town, so if you are unable to do something in that town you think you should, it means that town just hasnt been updated from the studio side. we cannot update that town.

you
What's the studio? The game creators/ developers or something like that?

Bikash
I must say you have been the most positive, patience and cooperative throughout this case. I truly appreciate it.
Meanwhile, Is there anything else that I can help you with ?

Bikash
Yes correct

Bikash
The game developers

you
so it's actually some one at their offices playing the game?

Bikash
Nope, its just when then plan to bring the change to the game, they update it their, its not we the players who do it

Bikash
You can also post this on the game forums so that your post can answer other queries Standard smile

Bikash
So that all praise you for getting the answer

Bikash

Bikash

you
Right but it's like one of the developers is actually building a town but as a "base" town so similar to friend towns but they aren't actually playing its just part of there job?

Bikash
Yes correct

Bikash
I appreciate the way you understood it

you
So I guess is there any way to contact them about the issue?

Bikash
I am sorry there is no such way, I will further share your concern with the supervisor team so that they can move it ahead
Message 19 of 34 (858 Views)

Re: Bears no where to be found in friends towns..

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey darthdave3 when clicking on the link you provided it takes me to a page that says invalid visitor. Can you copy and paste their response?
Message 20 of 34 (850 Views)