Re: No access to email and cant remember password help.

by FargoMarge05

Original Post

No access to email and cant remember password help.

★★★ Newbie

I used to play tapped out all the time got pretty far into the game then stopped, I’ve recently got back into it and  went to log into my account but I can’t remeber the password, I’ve tried every password I used I don’t remeber changing it from what it was before but it doesn’t work, I can’t reset my password as I no longer have access to the old emails account I used to make the tapped out account, I don’t wanna lose all my hard work and progress, the help centre hasn’t been much help at all they just direct me to a page that says they need to call but don’t have an Australian phone number option. HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ACCOUNT IF I CANT REMEBER THE PASSWORD AND CANT GET INTO THE EMAIL ACCOUNT 

Message 1 of 2 (514 Views)

Re: No access to email and cant remember password help.

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Kiara...

I had to do a similar thing (change my account from an old email to new one), but luckily not before the old email had completely closed.  If you can’t even temporarily reactivate the old email account then I would suggest contacting EA support directly. I think you need that old email active to either get a new password sent to it, or to access your Origin account to switch over to a different email, yes?  Unfortunately EA doesn’t monitor this community forum, so EA.com is your best bet, I think.  If you’ve got your old email credentials they might be able to link the old account to a new account with a new password. Best of luck with this headache. 

Message 2 of 2 (491 Views)