No Help for Tapped Out!!

by AYVD91

Original Post

No Help for Tapped Out!!

★★★ Newbie
I don't know how else to get through to the EA team. I have been asking...PLEADING for help with my Simpsons Tapped Out game for almost a week now. Still no resolve and what's worse is, they have STOPPED replying to my emails altogether.

Please. All I want is to get my characters back so I can move on with my quests. Homer is one of the missing characters, making it impossible to advance. I am a paying game player so it is making this all the more frustrating.

I really hope you can help me fix this at the soonest.
Message 1 of 4 (203 Views)

Re: No Help for Tapped Out!!

★ Guide

Unfortunately Homer is one of the characters that doesn't come with a building you can store to fix it. You'll have to keep at EA to get them to fix this. I'd try the call back option rather than email and ask that the issue is escalated. 

If you are missing characters that come with a building, try storing that building to get them back. You'll lose any progress on the task that they may have been on. 

As Homer also has event tasks, I'd ask for compensation for your lost time in the event as well.

Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will it help at all to try that Apocalypse button and store all?
Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)

No, nuking the town will not help finding Homer.

Go to help. ea . com

manage your account

my cases

there you can see your cases and nag, nag, nag, nag them for progress in your case.

do not get surprised if it takes 21 days for them to get back to you.

you need to keep the case open by nagging them every 4-5 days or the case will auto-close

longest case Ive had open was 4 months, no resolve.

longest Ive heard of was 9 months

keep nagging, preferably every day.

one line is enough.

"any progress?"

"please, get back to me"

"wheres my Homer?!"

try not to be nasty, I know its hard when you havent heard anything for four weeks, but try ...

good luck

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (161 Views)