Re: No-Helmet Dupree incomplete bundle problems

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

No-Helmet Dupree incomplete bundle problems

I've seen a few reports where players didn't get all the items in this bundle.

If you're affected please post below, including what you did get, what is missing, when you tried to get it and what device / OS you were using.

Thanks.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 1 of 16 (1,063 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I've still got this problem. Bought the pack the day it came out, but only got the sign and one bleacher (can you have a singular bleaxher?) Logged out and in, etc and checked in the inventory. I'm using a Samsung Android phone.

Message 2 of 16 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem too. I have contacted EA but no progress whatsoever. EA keep bouncing me from one advisor to another. It's very frustrating.

Message 3 of 16 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@1-Graham-S Got one bleacher and the sign.
Message 4 of 16 (925 Views)

[ Edited ]

@radicalasgenperc @sls3553 @JedDog47 - EA might reach out and ask for your Mayhem IDs.

If they do don't post here -tap the avatar for whoever asked and then tap on the Envelope Icon to send as a DM. 

I'm guessing the common link is you all at least got the Sign. The other proving factor is you could only buy Bleachers once it was unlocked.

Catch 22 is it's the weekend and close to the end of the event but fingers crossed you end up with what you paid out your sprinkles for soon.

I'll be back if I hear more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 5 of 16 (915 Views)

Community Manager

@JedDog47 @sls3553 @radicalasgenperc Hey there, 

Could you please send me your Mayhem ID's in the manner @1-Graham-S described above so we can take a look into this?

Thanks!

EACade
Message 6 of 16 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi I purchased the bundle and only got the sign and the bleacher. Spoken with ea and got nowhere at all

Message 7 of 16 (849 Views)

@harris210985 - use the info below to DM @EA_Cade, they posted above this, and send EA your Mayhem ID so they can investigate.

Message 8 of 16 (841 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:

@JedDog47 @sls3553 @radicalasgenperc Hey there, 

Could you please send me your Mayhem ID's in the manner @1-Graham-S described above so we can take a look into this?

Thanks!

I already sent you my DM. Please take a look of it. Thanks

Message 9 of 16 (823 Views)

Community Manager

Hiya @sls3553@harris210985@JedDog47@radicalasgenperc

Thanks for the information you've provided thus far, could you let me know if you are playing on Android or IOS devices?

EACade
Message 10 of 16 (801 Views)