Re: Newbie here

by Hudra12

Original Post

Newbie here

★★★ Newbie
When i get the message someone wants 2b friend it says see in view. Where do i find view?
Message 1 of 7 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Origin Accepting friends requests

If you look in your Tray bar at the bottom of the screen where your clock is look for an Origin logo and right click it and then got to Friends list and at the top it says Requests click it and accept them. Hope this helps.

~Hudra12

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

(If this did not help please explain your issue more clearly so we can help you with your problem)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 7 (269 Views)

Re: ⁞⁞⁞⁞ Be the hero share your knowledge and get XP!

★★★ Newbie
Well this is good. Now if someone wll answer my Q
Message 3 of 7 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Playing on ipad. There is no clock and no right click to use
Message 4 of 7 (219 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay, But I need more information about your issue to help you fix your problem. So far you told me that you are on the ipad trying to add a friend. What is the program/game, and please explain in more detail so we can help you.

Message 5 of 7 (216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gee sorry but I thought this was connected to the game, oh well. i play the Simpsons game on my ipad. when someone new wants to be friends, either it shows as a message on the top of the screen, "sos and so wants to be your friend check this is view" orwhen i top on friends in the main screen,  as a number next to the "Origin" icon at the left bottom of the screen.  When I go to my friends there are no requsts to show. I do not know how to find these people..eiththru the view or in friends. HOpe this is enough info. I really do appreciate your time and attention.

Message 6 of 7 (201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

got the answerConfusedmileyhappy:

Message 7 of 7 (194 Views)