New Update With Animation Lag! UPDATE ON FP. EA SAID POST HERE!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Re: New Update With Animation Lag! EA said post here

★ Apprentice

I don't even Know if there is an animation lag as I am completely unable to play the blasted game! It allows me to log in but then.... puff, it force closes on me!

I am a user on iPad mini.

I am extremely upset due to the fact I cannot play and the fact that all my progress could be erased (level 40 and spent quite alot of money on the game)

Please fix it EA!

Message 51 of 620 (1,110 Views)

★ Novice
Hello,I have some problem with my account in Origin,13 may 2014, after new update, my game turn off and I can't play,when I want log on,game closed !!!
I delete game and after download twice , and can't play ((( in another iPad I can't play too!!!
Please, answer for my question,what happen ?
I want play
My Origin Account - toxa2431938
You blocked my account ?
Message 52 of 620 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also experiencing Animation lag, primarily in crowded areas of the Springfield map.
I am using an Android phone; the Samsung Galaxy S4
Thank you!
Message 53 of 620 (1,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I can't even get into the game since updating. It goes as far as the the spinning donut and then just crashes me out of the game. Filed a ticket with EA over 24 hours ago and have heard nothing back.

Edit: I have tried all the troubleshooting tips they suggest several times already.

Origin ID: anniepoo965
Device: iPhone 5c
Message 54 of 620 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Novice
iPad Air & iPhone 5S, both with latest OS updates installed.

Same as many others; splash screen loads, click continue, donut spins and then the game just shuts down.

I have hard closed all apps, restarted the iPad, uninstalled Tapped Out, reinstalled and same trouble - three times Frown
Message 55 of 620 (1,081 Views)

★ Novice

I'm on the Kindle and you (EA) forced a After Easter Update today. Now the game is unplayable due to the lag. The game worked fine before the update and done all the troubleshooting steps including uninstall/reinstall.

I'm sure this is just another problem that you won't solve like the easter basket issue but I can't play the game like it is now. Hopefully tinyco will release family guy on the kindle soon.

Message 56 of 620 (1,076 Views)

★ Apprentice

Cannot access town. After the login I have a total game crash short before the town starts. Tried different devices with IOS and Android always the same problem. Another account works fine on all used devices.

Message 57 of 620 (1,072 Views)

★ Novice

Lag here too on an HTC One M8. It was fine during the Easter events, but there might be something in the code that's causing all this lag.

Message 58 of 620 (1,062 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here on multiples devices, game is too laggy to play :

- iPhone 5C @ iOS 7.1

- iPad Air @ iOS 7.0

- Nexus 7 @ Android 4.4

tried to kill apps, reinstall the game and restarted devices... no luck.

Message 59 of 620 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Same problem, jumpy and laggy
IPad mini retina
Iphone 5
Message 60 of 620 (1,056 Views)