New Update With Animation Lag! UPDATE ON FP. EA SAID POST HERE!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Re: New Update With Animation Lag! EA said post here

★★★★★ Apprentice
Similar issues with lag in my town (not particularly graphics-dense) and some friend's towns. Also, at least one friend's town crashes my game, and it's possible my town is crashing other players as well. The Easter removal update auto-loaded and all Easter content is gone, but I still have some characters on Easter tasks...I don't know if this would cause a problem.

I play on iPad mini, iOS 7.1 .1. I will try troubleshooting yet again, although this has had no appreciable effect.
Message 11 of 620 (2,386 Views)

★ Novice

same lag here with kindle fire

Message 12 of 620 (2,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a Galxay S4 and ever since the update today I can no longer open the game. I get past the origin id, then it kicks me out before the game starts. I can play play just fine and without issue anonymously, but that does me no good though. I am level 27 and my origin id is rickyray10811.

I have not yet tried to uninstall or clear caches as I am afraid of losing my data.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RickyRay

Message 13 of 620 (2,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am running iPad mini 2. I am currently on level 40 with a lot of buildings...everything worked great up until I updated after easter event. Please help EA.
Message 14 of 620 (2,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have Samsung Galaxy 3 lags so bad since update getting ready to uninstall if you can't fix
Message 15 of 620 (2,376 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem. It's running like molasses in winter. I'm using a Kindle Fire HD.

Message 16 of 620 (2,373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I get lag badly and crashes all the time, Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android 4.4.2

Message 17 of 620 (2,370 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem on a Nook HDPlus. I've never had lag like this with Tapped Out before the 2014-05-13 06:00pm PDT update.

Message 18 of 620 (2,363 Views)

★ Novice

Mine wont open either. After touching the tap here, it starts to, but then kicks me back to the home screen. I have an android galaxy tab 3 and its doing the same on my phone wich is an android droid razor hd maxx. I have tried uninstalling/ reinstalling, forcing stop and clearing my cache. Not sure what else to try, also rebooted both my devices.

Message 19 of 620 (2,360 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem... too much laag after the new update, I´m using the kindle fire HD.

Message 20 of 620 (2,352 Views)