New Update With Animation Lag! UPDATE ON FP. EA SAID POST HERE!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Re: New Update With Animation Lag! EA said post here

★★ Novice
Same issue here. Game lags so badly. Occasionally I'll get a good bit and then slow again. Especially when putting characters on tasks or tapping more than three buildings.

HTC One. Running 4.4.2.
Message 101 of 620 (401 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. Insane freezing cant even visit friends the game is unplayable. This happened immediately after update. Im only level 27 and dont have a big town or many characters or anything! I hope they fix this soon im having tapped out withdrawls lol I play on Samsung Galaxy s4 i've also tried loading on ipad no difference same lag. Frown I tested and tried a new town starting from beginning and it even lags so bad.... 

Message 102 of 620 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am getting kicked out when trying to start the game. Says I need to log out of my other device. I don't have another device. iPad 2
Message 103 of 620 (391 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Keep getting kicked out in the log in with iOS 4 since the update. Is ea going to fix this? User name rgrady3434. Been in this game for awhile and would like to see a fix soon
Message 104 of 620 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Add me to the list of folks experiencing animation lag after the update, I'm on an iPad 3 with IOS 7.1.1 running. Please fix before I lose interest in this game.
Message 105 of 620 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

iPad 2, iOs 7.1.1

Message 106 of 620 (371 Views)

★★ Novice
I have an iPod touch 4gen that I normal play tapped out on. After the update everytime I try to login the game crashes. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still crashes. I even installed tapped out on an android phone, but when I try to login it still crashes.
Message 107 of 620 (367 Views)

★★ Novice
Just to added both of my devices have the newest update.
Message 108 of 620 (364 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here, Ipad4 worked great until I did the latest "clear out Easter" update, now it lags, stops, stutters, shuts off often. I can barely get into friends towns, when I do I can't tap on anything and I get shut off. Please fix soon, can hardly stand playing anymore.
Message 109 of 620 (359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
S4 active, shipped android version. Same issue. German version of tapped out using.
Message 110 of 620 (343 Views)