Re: New Update With Animation Lag! UPDATE ON FP. EA SAID POST HERE!

by Muhsterino

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I even reset my ipad back to factory settings and reloaded the game and it didn't make a difference.  Krustyland move to Springfield ruined my game! I'm at level 320 and it's a hassle to continue playing.  Fix this please!

Message 611 of 620 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's making this game hard to play cause it's going so slow I'm getting so frustrated that I don't even feel like playing any more. I'm hoping that they fix this problem soon!!!! I've never had a problem like this before Krusty land blow up and then when the Itchy and Scratchy started I was getting it together then it got more worse. I was ready to reboot to the manufacturer reboot and I'm glad I didn't cause from what I have read from others on the fourm they rebooted and still had the problem. So now I know it's the game hope EA fixes this problem quick!!!
I'm using an ANDROID TABLET
Please fix this I WANT TO PLAY MY GAME!!!!

Message 612 of 620 (1,143 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having trouble even getting the update i sit and wait half an hour for it all to go through and at the end it tells me it could not connect to the server and I have to go through it all again the next time i log on. It's a joke 5days its been like.this now. 

I'm playing on a Samsung S6.

Message 613 of 620 (1,115 Views)

Re: New Update With Animation Lag! EA said post here

★ Novice

My Kindle fire too!

Message 614 of 620 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. My iPad is version 9.3.5 model MC775GP/A 

Message 615 of 620 (1,066 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you all tried the tip I posted earlier in this thread?

The current event is causing lag for many players. Here are a few points that other people suggested, which has helped their games on the EA forum:

Disable the Injury 500 circuit. (Act 1)

Disable the Log ride. (Act 2)

Disable the Zoominator (Act 3)

Do not send characters to any recycling jobs (monorail tasks). 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 616 of 620 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice
"Disable" how exactly?
Message 617 of 620 (1,031 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@GianOpp Move one piece in each ride so that the animation will not work. The circuit will not be complete, so the ride on each will not be shown. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 618 of 620 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That did the trick for me. Thank you.

Level 182 on a kindle fire.

Still a slight lag, but it's actually playable now. After the event I will try storing the itchy and scratchy land gate too. But for now disabling those rides worked like a charm

Message 619 of 620 (996 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Muhsterino wrote:

@GianOpp Move one piece in each ride so that the animation will not work. The circuit will not be complete, so the ride on each will not be shown. 

Works a treat thank you.Standard smile

Message 620 of 620 (968 Views)