Re: New Update With Animation Lag! EA said post here

by adammeadeisd

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Lagging really bad here too, ipad with latest update. Hope they fix it soon.
Message 81 of 620 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After the post-Easter update I cannot log into Tapped Out - After touching the tap here, it starts to load, but then kicks me to the Tapped Out is unavailable screen. I have a galaxy S3 android. I have tried uninstalling/ reinstalling, and rebooted my device.  When friends visit my town, they are being kicked out of the game as well.  My OriginID is alhorger.

Message 82 of 620 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Needs to be fix with the lag! Have iPad retina
Message 83 of 620 (1,129 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Message 84 of 620 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem ... Game almost unplayable. Come on EA get it sorted.
Message 85 of 620 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot log in since the Easter thing ended and app was updated. I can log into my origin account but when I click the small box in the bottom left corner to access the game the donut spins for a little while and then the app closes. I reinstalled the app, closed all open apps, and restarted the tablet with no change.

Message 86 of 620 (1,109 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Using an iPad 2
Game lags a lot
Message 87 of 620 (1,104 Views)

★★ Novice
Having same log in issue with my account. Doesn't matter what device, OS, android, iPhone, or iPad, game crashes after I 'tap to continue' and then crash. So I know it's not my device. I got my girlfriend to log into her account, and she can just fine. So when are you going to release an update EA??? :'(
Message 88 of 620 (1,092 Views)

★ Novice
Same here on iPad Air.

Was a little laggy before but now it's really bad. Not had any problems starting the game since the update though. I'm level 33 and don't have all buildings/land yet but it's definitely worse when there's more stuff on screen.

I won't build anything else until this is sorted out...
Message 89 of 620 (1,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same issue here, level 40, under 4500 items

Some parts of town are ok, but the more characters are onscreen, especially if they are on task, the greater the lag. Squidport will barely move, just gets stuck if I go there. Tried to stop a task on squidport (grampa feeding birds). By the time the money had cleared he had walked halfway across town. Some neighbor towns crash the game, some lag, and some are fine.
Tried iPhone 4s and iPad retina, wireless and 4g, all the same.

Never had lag before,
Message 90 of 620 (1,056 Views)