New Update With Animation Lag! UPDATE ON FP. EA SAID POST HERE!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Highlighted

New Update With Animation Lag! UPDATE ON FP. EA SAID POST HERE!

[ Edited ]

Downloaded the new update and the lag that comes with it. I have noticed that the game works great when you are in open space on your town. But if you have a lot houses, buildings etc in one spot, the lag is really bad! 

I cleared my app cache, my device cache, restarted my device, cleaned out pictures, restarted my device again, uninstalled the app, cleaned the device again, reinstalled the app, restarted my device again, opened the app! Did it work!!!??? Nope, still have lag....Moved things around on my town, helped a little, but not much! 

There are also no friend points being awarded. Not even "popping out" saying they are there!

AND ITS JUST NOT LAG ISSUES! So, please post here what issues you are having since the update!

I will send an email to EA so they are aware of this issue. Not sure what they are going to do. But will let you know what I find out. I am sure one thing they are going to want is for me post here...so that step is complete!

Good luck everyone!

UPDATE from EA Live Chat:

They are now aware of this issue and would like for everyone to please post here on this thread. The gentleman that spoke with is forwarding this on this his supervisor! 

So, please add your name and what device you are using.

UPDATE!!!!!

IT SEEMS THAT THE FP IS FIXED. LOG BACK IN AND YOU CAN NOW SEE THE FP ICON AND COLLECT FROM NEIGHBORS! 

Unfortunally, if you have already visited your friends today, you will have to wait until tomorrow!! But you can still collect from the handshakes on your town!!!

Thank you, BurghBaby!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 620 (12,136 Views)

Re: New Update Lag! EA said post here

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, as well as most of the guys on the JVC Simpson's Forum (French)

Bobe

[edit: email address removed]

Message 2 of 620 (11,847 Views)

@BobeLidou what device are you using?

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 3 of 620 (11,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry... I'm using iPod Touch (latest generation) w/ iOS 7.1.1

Thank you !

Message 4 of 620 (11,841 Views)

Re: New Update With Animation Lag! EA said post here

★★★ Novice
Lagging on ipad 4 running 7.1.1
Message 5 of 620 (11,834 Views)

Mine are: iPod 4th latest update and Acer Tablet (android) latest update.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 6 of 620 (11,808 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mine quits the game during loading after I hit "tap to continue". Audiodave302 - iPhone 4s, latest io.
Message 7 of 620 (11,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Android latest version - samsung s4
Message 8 of 620 (11,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well I can't even get the game to load after the update ...it starts to load then force closes. Its a shame since I play everyday.. guess I wont be able to anymore. Just so ea knows I uninstalled/ reinstalled and still nothing ..wish they would fix glitches. Samsung galaxy 2
Message 9 of 620 (11,738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Updated now crashing reinstalled 3 times to no avail ipad 3 can't get on to game. Frustrating sort it out ea
Message 10 of 620 (11,737 Views)