★★ Novice

I can't get in you got to fix it the frontier

Message 1 of 11 (775 Views)

Re: New Frontier

@pqhpzbj5xn3s 

More information, please

I can't get in

Can't get in? Where? The game itself? 

The new land? Do you have Springfield Heights unlocked, and unlocked the land by the bridge? Have you done the quests?

you got to fix it the frontier

What is wrong? Do you miss the shed, the trees the buffalos, the rocks like in this post?

If so, contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 11 (762 Views)

★★ Novice
@minicha-em. I can't get in at all
Message 3 of 11 (730 Views)

★★ Novice

Please help me. And it shuts off

Message 4 of 11 (728 Views)

@pqhpzbj5xn3s wrote:
 I can't get in at all

Get in where?

The game itself?

or

The new expansion?

please, give as many details as possible, incl device, OS, how much memory you have, what wifi or 4G or 3G or 5G etc

what you see when you do whatever you're trying to do. is there an error message? boot back to home screen? Bart? anything?

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 11 (726 Views)

@pqhpzbj5xn3s wrote:

Please help me. And it shuts off

so you can get into the game but not play

what are you doing when it shuts down?

what trouble shooting steps have you done?

Basic Trouble shoot

Resynch by visiting a friend
Log out/Log in
Hardclose game
Restart device
Clear cache
Free up space

Load on another device preferable another OS
Try a different wifi/connection/internet/broadband

If connected to EA/Origin: do a delete/reinstall of the game
If you play Anonymously a delete/reinstall will get your game lost

This is what you can do on your own, if this does not help, contact support.

have you contacted support?

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 11 (724 Views)

★★ Novice
@minicha-em .The New Frontier don't let me go further than the game. It's stuck
Message 7 of 11 (723 Views)

@pqhpzbj5xn3s 

I still do not understand what your problem is

Does the game boot you out to the homescreen?

Or are you stuck on a quest, if so which one and what part?

Have you unlocked Springfield Heights?

Have you unlocked all land in Springfield Height towards the bridge, including the plot where the broken bridge is?

If not, you can not access the new land and you need to unlock those things

Please, contact support, they are more capable of figuring these things out than just other players, we clearly do not understand your issue

AHQ is not support

D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 11 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

reinstall and then don't work help me please

Message 9 of 11 (707 Views)

Contact support @pqhpzbj5xn3s 

AHQ (this forum) is not support

D'oh! - Em
Message 10 of 11 (700 Views)