New Barbarian update problems

by jseigler

Original Post

New Barbarian update problems

★★★ Newbie

I updated the app and was able to do the barbarian quests.  However, now anytime I click on the icon to launch a barbarian nerd attack on another user, the game quits.  It has happened now over 20 times in a row.  Any help?

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: New Barbarian update problems

The basic trouble shoot helps (sometimes)
Hardclose app
Shut off device
Switch/turn off wifi/connection
Restart
Servers are under a lot of preassure during this even with all the raiding going on so connectivity is unusually bad.
My revengebutton is broken and crashes the game everytime I use it - or try to use it. There is a way around that and that is to go to the neighbour via the minitowns to get revenge to clear that task.
Im able to use the Random button (top right Sword&Ax) to attack or raid friends via the minitowns.
Hopefully one of these methods works for you.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

Re: New Barbarian update problems

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, unfortunately the game crashes whether I use the mini-axe in upper right or Revenge button. Will try uninstalling and re-installing.  Thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)