Re: Neighbors Missing in Simpsons Tapped Out

by cyndijean

Original Post

Neighbours Missing in Simpsons Tapped Out

★ Newbie

I have 10 neighbours in the game, but they have all disappeared.   One forum said to delete some friends, I have no idea how to do that.   I have tried loading friends on the Iphone, but it just keeping loading, and the list never actually loads.  

Message 1 of 17 (7,312 Views)

Re: Neighbours Missing in Simpsons Tapped Out

Community Manager

Hi punkadoo58,

There is a known issue with visiting neighbours at the moment. Read more about that here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Current-Known-Issues-Reset-to-Level-1-Mayan-Quest-S...

I guess your issue is related to that. Please check back to our known issues thread from time to time to get the latest news.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 17 (7,266 Views)

★ Novice
Hi, I have this problem too, all my neighbours have vanished. I don't see a reference to this in the link posted above. Where should I go to find hep. Thanks
Message 3 of 17 (6,298 Views)

★★ Novice

All of my neighbors are missing too. I have a ton of snake eggs but sadly, I can't share them with my friends. I can see my friends listed in the Origin but can't visit any of them anymore. I've tried deleting a friend, adding one, deleting and restarting the app. I'm using a fourth gen itouch version 6.1.3 It seems I am not the only one with this trouble. Any solutions?

Message 4 of 17 (6,105 Views)

★★ Novice
I have iPhone 5. When android became available all my friends towns vanished. When I look at my friends, the one with android who has the game and can come into my town is listed as not having the game. When viewing the friends list the screen blinks as well. I have a ton of eggs but can do nothing with them. I want to add friends to have a better chance at getting the new buildings, which I image will only be avail as donut purchases. I hope this is addressed soon or time added or free donuts. Considering all the people cheating and those of who don't should make se kind of fix!
Message 5 of 17 (6,049 Views)

★★ Novice
I have also lost all my friends towns they can visit me but I can't see no one, I have so many snake eggs and have nothing I can do with them would be great to get a solution to this problem as nothing I have tried has brought them back!!!!!!!
Message 6 of 17 (5,823 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the fix EA! I got to visit my friends today.
Message 7 of 17 (5,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hii'

my friends dissapeared... 

5 minutes ago i was visiting them and poooof! now they're gone..

what to do?

bye bye..

Message 8 of 17 (5,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm missing neighbors too! The funny thing is that they can still lay eggs on my property. I hope this bug gets worked out soon.  

Message 9 of 17 (5,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Message 10 of 17 (5,305 Views)