Neighbor/friend invites

by Supermancal3b

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Update - friends glitch April 2023 now fixed

EA say the issue with your neighbours showing as Origin Friends not in the game and not being able to visit them has now been fixed.

I checked my A town and all my neighbours are now back, so yours should be too.

What follows are all the posts and replies from the original thread reporting the problem.

Thank you to everyone who shared the necessary info or added their Me Toos to enable the IT Team to investigate and solve this.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 71 of 77 (2,777 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Neighbor/friend invites

Hero
UPDATE:
The problem with the neighbors has been fixed. You will find them all with the next LOGIN!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 70 of 77 (3,132 Views)

All Replies

Neighbor/friend invites

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

All of my neighbors got deleted when I opened game at one time stays something about them never playing this game and they do how do I  get them back i accept friend invites and nothing happens just the default Springfield.  I have restarted game and logged off and on ea login

Message 1 of 77 (4,385 Views)

★ Novice
@Supermancal3b I’m having the exact same problem and I don’t know how to sort it
Message 2 of 77 (4,360 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hopefully find a solution 

Message 3 of 77 (4,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Supermancal3b @kojx4  This is a common glitch. they usually return after rebooting a few times or waiting a few hours

EDIT TO ADD: I have seen a couple people call me out and say NO it's worse that the normal issue . No kidding. My post at #4 was before we realized it was a much bigger issue than the normal one.

Please people add the info from the bug report that is pinned for your experience to help EA.

Do not shame people who are trying to help.

Re: Game not working at all

★★★ Newbie

When I go back into game on my friends it’s says never, I have at least 6 and not showing up on screen, I just updated this game and they didn’t come back on. My email is [edit: email address removed]. Thank you.

Message 5 of 77 (4,081 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this issue too. I’ve rebooted the app multiple times and tried refriending. Nothing seems to help. Been having this problem for over 8hrs now 

Message 6 of 77 (4,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

@11EEvey what do i need to do nothing is working i have a couple invites and I add them and nothing just default springfield. How long should I wait for it to resolve itself. Btw I have people getting fps but I can't find them 

Message 7 of 77 (4,304 Views)

Simpsons tapped out won't let me add friends

★★★ Newbie

So I have a friend on origin/EA who plays the game but when I looked them up it says that they are not "in the game." 

When I put in their email it doesn't find them and when I put in their name it does, but it says that the action to add has failed into try again later. They are having the same issue with finding me as well. 

Message 8 of 77 (4,304 Views)

Account bug

★★★ Newbie

When I login my account says that I’m lvl 6, I have been playing for couple weeks and I’m actually on lvl30. For some reason my friends visit me they can only see my account from when “I was lvl6“and not my current lvl😅 

Message 9 of 77 (4,285 Views)